Tommy Lee Explodes Over Whale Sperm

12/7/2010 8:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tommy Lee is laying the smack down on SeaWorld for the "sick and twisted" way they allegedly treat their most famous Orca's ... penis.

1207_tommy_lee_ex_doc_whale

The Motley Crue drummer just fired off a letter to SeaWorld -- accusing the park of keeping Tilikum the whale in captivity because, "he is your chief sperm bank."

Tilikum -- as you may know -- made national headlines for being involved in the deaths of three people.

But Tommy is especially pissed about the way he believes SeaWorld extracts semen from Tilikum -- saying, "We know from SeaWorld's own director of safety (as well as videos on the web) that the way you get his sperm is by having someone get into the pool and masturbate him with a cow's vagina filled with hot water."

Lee continues, "Even in my wildest days with Motley Crue, I never could've imagined something so sick and twisted."

Tommy and his friends at PETA have called for the whale's release into the wild. SeaWorld has always maintained that the animals receive expert care at its parks.

We've called SeaWorld for comment -- but so far, no dice.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

thejamminjabber

Hahahaha, what a douche.

A Legitimate Businessman

Dear TMZ,

I am here today to offer you an exciting business opportunity. I would like to pay you to change the headline of this article to "Whale Sperm Explodes Over Tommy Lee." Name your price. Money is no object.

Thank you, I eagerly await our future correspondence.

A Legitimate Businessman

Clint

PETA is irrelevent, they hate pets and human health.

Lynn Watters

How sick does our society have to be to think that drinking donkey semen is entertainment...come on...I'm glad they pulled the segment. Half the crap on TV should be pulled too, most of which are REALITY TV SHOWS...who gives a crap about some skanky New Jersey, trailer trash acting housewives? I've never seen it, but unfortunately I'm made aware for the simple fact idiots like you (media in general) think it's interesting or entertaining news.

Lynn Watters

More people should feel the same way...the whale needs to be released. How inhumane we are.

fooferthedog

I'm disappointed to hear jerking a whale with a cow vagina is sicker than anything Motley has come up with. Frankly, I expect more from my rockstars.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13