Playmate Attempted Murder - 'She Shot Me in the Back'

12/9/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man who claims the 1968 Playboy Playmate of the Year shot him in October tells TMZ the bullet missed his heart by a quarter inch ... but what hurts the most -- she hit him in the back.

Angela Dorian

68-year-old Angela Dorian is still in custody for attempting to murder her husband Bruce after an intense argument in their Hollywood apartment on October 16. Bruce tells us ... he had packed up his stuff and was heading for the elevator when she opened fire from behind.

Bruce tells us, "When she shot me, she walked away with no emotion ... she didn't give a s**t."

Bruce -- who says he's no longer able to use his left arm -- explains, "I don't know what I've done to deserve this ... I loved her for nearly 25 years."

He adds, "A divorce would have been sufficient, not a bullet."

If convicted, Dorian could face up to life in prison.

gayle

He says "i don't know what i've done to deserve this" -- REALLY????? Your wife doesn't shoot you in the back for nothing!!!! He probably abused her for years til she finally couldn't take it any longer!!!

Tammy

I got no problem with blowing a spouse away who doesn't understand the concept of marriage. If you're not prepared to abide by the vows you take, don't get married!

ANGIE

THIS LADY LOOKS JUST LIKE COUNTRY MUSIC SINGER, FAITH HILL, BUT WITH DARK HAIR! I SWEAR! I HONESTLY HAD TO TAKE A DOUBLE-TAKE, BUT SAW IT WASNT HER WHEN I READ THE HEADLINE.

gazz

Cheryl Cole from UK's X-Factor !!

LTBK

BlancheDevereaux - I know it was a tragic story but I almost busted a gut laughing at certain scenes! When ALL the pictures on the mantle were of her! Priceless! And I believe she is supposed to be 50 (which I am) and everyone treats her like she is a walking corpse! Still laughing!

bump

More like Cheryl Cole. So alike!

NJS

Wow, at first glance, I thought this was a photo of Cheryl Cole... maybe she can play her in the straight-to-DVD movie.

CN

She deserves NO TIME..This police state USA is sick..People are getting time for half a joint..KILL 3 People and get out in 1 year..She only shot him, not killed him..He had it coming probably..The smaller the crime the bigger the sentence here..Life 4 her is not right..What about the guy who killed all the soliders in Texas? on and on..Th playmate is a Grandmother..Leave her alone

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2