Michael Lohan Shot in the Face ... with Botox

12/9/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's the video you never wanted to see -- Michael Lohan and his girlfriend Kate Major getting his and hers Botox injections ... lots of Botox injections.

The wrinkled twosome went in for a pricking yesterday at Dr. Michael Persky's medical office in the L.A. area -- with a camera crew in tow, naturally.

It's not exactly the image makeover he promised ...

gutsygirl

@Blanche Devereaux:

If this was Dina you'd be all over her. But since it's your boy, Michael, it's great.

Amtrak

Blanche, please start looking for your sense of humor. I suspect it's near Michael Lohan's humility...no where to be found.

Jill

I just want to know what this guy lives on? He doesn't have a job, he spent time in prison, and his daughter hates him. So.... where does he get his money?

Posted at 5:58 AM on Dec 9, 2010 by barb
---------------------------------------

This is where he gets his money. gossip sites. selling his daughters possessions and selling info on her and his family. he sold the phone call tapes to radar online and was trying to sell pages from her personal diary. she had to get her lawyer involved and send him a cease and desist letter to stop him from continuously trying to sell her property.

MikeMaz

Balding.. dopey muscle shirt...nerdified belt holster for his phone... Michael Lohan you are the coolest

toad

fame whores

pecker

for god's sake!! why don't these narcissistic idiots do something better with the money. like give it to a food bank or childrens fund for the holidays. this kind of crap is what's wrong with the world. it's me,me,me,me,me!!!!

kickaboo

I thought Kate Major said Michael beat her up. She's nasty and a scammer, so is he.

gigi

I thought they broke up?

lowens1975

OMG, spare me. This is a new low even for a Hollywood D - Lister.

Julie

What a moron. I had actually begun to respect him, and this knocks him down lower than he was before. It's like he just can't help himself.

Bippy

Gawd - The Lohans again - a month ago he was supposed to disappear from our eyes and now look what we get!! That doctor or whatever is not doing the right thing - he needs one of those gigantic hypodermic needles - ya know the kind that is used in those old Frankenstein movies - Load that sucka full of Botox and stab him in the frontal lobe of his brain - press the plunger and fill it up - guaranteed results - will not have a wrinkle on his face what-so-ever - look like a corpse ready for viewing!!!

Brad

Anyone who gets botox has deep underlying mental issues.

JAN

#42 I agree with you.
You have to have VERY low self-esteem to get this crap done. So you have wrinkles... THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS AND WILL CONTINUE TO HAPPEN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE...
Get over it! You look better without botox anyways. Everybody knows that. EVERYBODY.

JAN

What a bunch of LOSERS!
I don't get it. I mean, I really don't get why people are obsessed with freezing their faces and wanting to look like mummies but this guy is all sorts of HIDEOUS, why would he even bother to get this done, he's so fugly nobody really cares!

Frieda

Sick!!! (and why would he even bother?)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments