Michael Lohan Shot in the Face ... with Botox

12/9/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's the video you never wanted to see -- Michael Lohan and his girlfriend Kate Major getting his and hers Botox injections ... lots of Botox injections.

The wrinkled twosome went in for a pricking yesterday at Dr. Michael Persky's medical office in the L.A. area -- with a camera crew in tow, naturally.

It's not exactly the image makeover he promised ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Scott

The doctor is not wearing gloves and touching his face after the injections??

Dumb Celeb

Why isn't the doctor wearing gloves?

Peaches

WHO GIVES A F.....! ! ! ! ! .......THIS IS NEWS? ? ! ! ! ....C'MON TMZ....IS THIS THE BEST YOU'VE GOT?!..............SEE YA.....HELLO PEREZ HILTON !

Bud

Like daughter, like father. Except LiLo got shot in the mug by alot more than just Botox :)

bstill

Now we know for sure how just how big of a Vain Douche Bag he really is.

Dmarie

Nice gloves.....Doc....wouldn't touch that mans blood with my bare hands!!!

Pound Sand

When did these two dipsh*ts get back together? This is just disgusting. In fact I am disgusted at myself for reading the article and commenting. *Slaps myself*

Amy Gallelty

I'm so glad he doesn't want to do anymore TV and to lead a normal life. Isn't that what that douch said, like a month ago.

jwoolman

Yikes. Even dentists won't come near you without gloves on nowadays. This bare-hands approach is dangerous for both the doctor (is it really a doctor?) and the patient. Completely against current protocols, I'm sure.

Of course, the whole idea of injecting botox in such folk should be against all rational protocols, too... The result is also so unnatural, who are they kidding?

justine

Isn't she the same girl that dated Jon Gosselin??

jennifer2210

why is that doctor not wearing gloves then touching the injection site with bare fingers......... UNHYGIENIC

MJ08

I still see wrinkles dude, you better get a face lifting

Gilbert_Godfrey

I wonder if he he got BOTOX in his old wrinkly balls...what a ***...daughter is in rehab and he uses her money to de-uglify his hold ass and skank girl friend...another reason this world is going to hell...These are Americans at their best.

Michael

I find it interesting how the doctor touches his blood with bare hands...

Peta Vale

are you f@#king serious. Please leave this arse clown alone. Why all why publicity.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5