Cameron Crowe Officially Loses His 'Heart'

12/9/2010 2:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Director Cameron Crowe and Nancy Wilson from the band Heart are now officially divorced -- with one catch.

1209_cameron_crowe_nancy_wilson_getty_BN
According to documents filed yesterday in L.A. County Superior Court ... a judgment was issued in the former couple's divorce -- but it won't be final until April of next year. Basically, all the details are hammered out, but they won't be officially single for another 4 months or so.

As we first reported, Wilson -- who married Crowe in 1986 -- filed for divorce back in September.

The exes have twin 10-year-old boys.

Criss

I wonder who cheated on who.

Carl

Basic journalism for you TMZ. When you say in your headline that this is "official" and then say in your story that it is NOT official until April you just look stupid.

RJ Hunt

This is just sad, I met them both back in 1990 in Seattle at a Sonics game, sat right next to them and even hung out for a while after the game...They were suck a cool couple...Sad, Sad...after all these years...My best to both of them...

Carvey

Didn't have a clue these two were a couple. Wilson is one of the best rock guitarists around.

Caroline

She's a heck of a guitarist, but her salad days are over...wish someone would tell her -- stop touring! Enough with the plastic surgery, Nancy! You don't look anything like you used to back in the '70s and '80s and even part of the '90s -- you were So Beautiful before you started all that....and quit playing Zeppelin covers when you have tons of music you and Ann wrote yourselves -- nothing worse than going to a Heart concert and hearing two or more Zeppelin tunes...

I was such a fan, but she just seems so commercialized now...she's nearly 57 -- time to give it up:((

....Rock me home......

Mel

Wow clever headline just as good as a 5th grader actually worse

MIDNIGHT TOKER

her days are over and ann looks terriable

Mark

Ann and Nancy Wilson are the most talented musicians in the business. How can people expect them to look like they are still 25? Musically, they sound better than ever! They are very nice, sweet, kind and NORMAL. It is sad about Nancy's divorce. To me it seemed like Cameron was a little controlling.

zippy

i saw her sitting with Jerry Cantrell at Robert Plant & Allison Krauss at the Greek back in 2008, it seemed odd to me at the time

Anonymous

David Iubelt

Been in love with the lady since I was 19 (now 56). She was, and is, and always will be a fox. Gorgeous in every way! Went to concert in 2008 in Reno and loved all her music, specially the Led Zepplin. Please Nancy, keep on rocking! You and Ann are the best! Yeah, I took all my kids (23,25,27,30)with me to the concert and they all loved it. We all rocked out together.