« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

UFC Prez -- Riot-Ready if Canadian Superstar Loses

12/9/2010 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There may be blood in the streets of Montréal this weekend if Canadian UFC champ Georges St. Pierre loses on his home soil -- and UFC boss Dana White already has an escape plan in case it happens.

121010_dana_white_video
It's all going down at UFC 124 in Montréal, Québec on Saturday -- when Georges defends his welterweight title against America's own Josh Koscheck.

According to White -- who was in Toronto this week -- Koscheck "better have a f**king helicopter waiting out front if he wins that fight" ... adding, "And mine will be right next to it."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ry198732

Karlew, that's the best response I've seen all day!

Ry198732

Man, no1 cares about goin nuts on a store, the riot would be right in the bell centre. and secondly GSP winning would be your biggest reason for no riot.

KAM

How IGNORANT!

Ry198732

@ Mightymad. You only response/defence is "your lyed, your and idiot. HAHAHA can;t come up with anything else better to support your opinion? are you one of those keyboard 'warriors' LOL ok buddy, So I lied, thats why everything I stated is a fact. I'm such an idiot that I ACTUALLY know what I'm talking about. i've been to every Canadian UFC event- and some "overseas" int he States. I clearly do not know what I'm talking about AND clearly an idiot. and everyone in America i may have offended, not all of you are stupid, justa select few that make all of you look bad.

Québec

@Mighty Mad...svp, si tu veux prouver que tu sais écrire en français, ne fais pas de fautes!!!

Ry198732

LOL I never said people were seriously hurt or died. ppl were trampled, shoved, pushed into things. It was all over the news. you seem to be the one with sand in your vagina, cause everything I post offends you. I do have a legitimate argument and almost everyone else aggrees. I dont care about where you are'keyboard warrioring' from. i'm just killing time at work, now that the day is over i'm outy, have anything else to say, say it to the lonliest thing in the room with you. your ****, cause clearly you havent gotten laid in a long time, if ever.

Ry198732

@ Richard, what part of the phrase "As real as it gets, is fake or phony. These are real fights, and real mixed martial artists competeing. If you think it's the WWF/E then your completely wrong bud.

Nostradamus

Dana White, the Don King of MMA.

konaehukai

The morons and low lifes who watch this pathetic phony C R A P don't have the collective intelligance to organize a riot!

Posted at 2:01 PM on Dec 9, 2010 by richard pierce

------------------------------------------------

And your intelligence is what? Seeing that your posting on TMZ regarding the UFC.

Oh, and don't questions other's "intelligance" when you can't even spell yourself.

Huked un phonix werked fer meee!

Québec

@Mighty Mad...Ok, on se calme, à moins que cela te tente de battre une professeure de 5'4'',100 livres. Je disais simplement que si tu veux écrire en français, fais-le sans faute, ce n’est pas la fin du monde. Je ne vois pas pourquoi tu dois pogner les nerfs de même et me faire des menaces. Mais je te donne un point, tu maganes beaucoup moins la langue que la plupart des gens. Sérieusement, je n’aurais jamais pensé que mon commentaire t’aurait à ce point choqué, je suis surprise.

karlew

richard pierce wrote:
****************************************************************
Yeah but I bet they know how to spell intelligence.

Ry198732

@mightymad, nothing to back it up with? ive backed up every statement i've said with FACT. Something you lack. you just blurt out stupid staements that you cannot back up. your just a retard ignorant piece of **** with nothing better to do. come back and respond to me when you have an argument that you actually have some FACT to add to. I came on here because I fight MMA and was interested in the story. These are my first posts on this site. and I couldnt hold back when I see staments like 'Toronto sad excuse for a city" or 'wow, ufc is is sooo fake, youll be a 40 yr old virgin if you like it"."canadians are boring', 'canadians are *******", bitch please.

D

I really hate to see this bashing over something as silly as a sporting event. PLEASE AMERICAN, DO NOT EVER FORGET THE CANADIANS HAVE ALWAYS HAD OUR BACK!!! THEY ARE OUR BROTHERS AND AS AN AMERICAN AM PROUD TO STAND WITH THEM!! NUFF SAID....

John

Americans are a sad pathetic group of T.V addicted losers.

Uh

Comments by Dana White are designed to heighten the anticipation for the planned fights..thus increasing the gate. Personally, I'd rather read a good book. Watching a bunch of ignorant clowns who know of no way other than try to beat each others brains out to make a living is pathetic. People who pay 50-60... to watch it on pay-per-view when a week later they can see it for free on TV (if so inclined) are the ones that moan the loudest about the way the current recession is adversely impacting upon their way of life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments