Bieber & Selena Gomez

The Pancake Date

12/9/2010 8:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's a breakfast combo for ya -- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez leaving the International House of Pancakes yesterday ... ARM-IN-FRICKIN-ARM!!!

Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Photo
The two international pop stars sat down for breakfast yesterday in Philadelphia .... hours before they were scheduled to perform at the Q102 Jingle Ball.

According to the good folks at IHOP ... Biebs, 16, and Gomez, 18, HELD HANDS inside the restaurant ... and looked "cuddly" while sitting on the same side of a booth.

Nothing says "romance" like a Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity.

george fudge!

And to nobody's surprixe, TMZ was too cheap to pay for the photo from the front.

Brooke

To all the 'sexual predator' comments: What makes you so sure they're having sex? And even if they are, it's legal. In California, the law is that the younger person has to be over 16 and the older one must not be more than four years older.

¬¬

AY SI O QUE NO MAMES! pinche poncha de popis:) deja a Justin en paz eeeeh! es mas pekeño que tu y tu eres una ****ng interesada! regresate poncha #killselena.

#lovejustin.

campy

He was probably hinting around about how he expects her to cook his pancakes when they get hitched. Every morning woman. I don't blame him. That's how I'd want my old lady to cook my pancakes.

porkchop

Does he even have pubic hair? His voice hasn't even changed......it's gross...

michelle

yah she came to my hometown and she brought him with her i happen to know because i know her aunt and she has pictures old news

Sarah

She's 18 and he's 16. Oh wait, I guess he 'is' old enough to consent legally.

John

Comment #52, you don't know what your talking about. It's still a crime. Read: California Penal Code 261.5 -- Statutory rape. ("(b) Any person who engages in an act of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, who is not more than three years older or three years younger than the perpetrator, is guilty of a misdemeanor.") However, a person convicted of this section is NOT required to register as a sex offender. I'm an attorney.

S

HOLY SCHNIKES - I live around the corner from that IHOP!!!

When I saw the photo, I was thinking to myself, "Wow, that totally looks like a shot of the IHOP on Walnut. Are they in LA?"

Then I read what was beneath and realized that it WAS the IHOP on Walnut.

CA-RAZY

Rebecca

Hmmmm if there is more than just some hugging and kissing going on.. Wouldn't that be considered statutory rape? She is of age and he isn't.

Sally

They are cute kids - let's be nice!!

NoBreederRat

I'm so tired of hearing about Justina Bieber. He looks like a girl - Ellen Page's twin sister. It's just sad.

BLAZEDnJAMMIN

WTH. Isn't she LEGAL? HAHAHA wow. thats considered you know the rest.

JJCNA

PULL UR PANTS UP!!!!! it looks like he **** his pants

bob

Hey Justin!
Be sure to wear a Jimmy!