Bieber & Selena Gomez

The Pancake Date

12/9/2010 8:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's a breakfast combo for ya -- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez leaving the International House of Pancakes yesterday ... ARM-IN-FRICKIN-ARM!!!

Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Photo
The two international pop stars sat down for breakfast yesterday in Philadelphia .... hours before they were scheduled to perform at the Q102 Jingle Ball.

According to the good folks at IHOP ... Biebs, 16, and Gomez, 18, HELD HANDS inside the restaurant ... and looked "cuddly" while sitting on the same side of a booth.

Nothing says "romance" like a Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity.

Julia

Eles são so amigos!

Mike

I've lost all respect for this bitch. She's just jumping on the gay Bieber bandwagon. Try dating a straight legal guy and maybe people will take you seriously.

mimi23

Selena,

Love you, I am your fan.. I don't think it is appropriate to date Justin. If you are friend with him is ok but not too close like holding hand and stuff... It make people have confused opinion about you.. I have guys friends too but never too close like that ! Sorry to be oldfashion !

PK

BIG DEAL! Can't 2 young people have breakfast together without everyone putting something romantic or sexual on it? They are no doubt friends and he, being a gentleman, offered her his arm. Stop already!!!!!

mimi23

Yes it is a big deal if she's said that it just Bff. There's always close and too close. He's only 16 for heaven sake ! Especially she's making clear that she does not want to date Justin ! right or not ?? Unless she doesn't want to live up to her word! That's different story !!

crabbygirl81

Gross, nothing worse than tight pants on a dude that have a saggy butt...

Dana

Is he texting while walking w/ her?! LAME-O! Dump the rude loser!

@NSNUkBelieber

Hahhaa WRONG .. Selena Admitted Justin Wasnt Dating Her She Classed Justinbieber As Her Little Brother But Even If This Is True I Dont Care Im A Belieber Forever & Always Its In My Flesh And Blood My Heart Says I Want Justin To Be Happy! Still Not Stopping Me From Meeting Him In March 2011 At The Sheffield Arena! WHOOP:) Follow Me I Follow Back @NSNUkBelieber Thanks Amy14 From The Uk! :D

FashionFreak

everybody say they are sooooo cuuuuuute together

susan

When I was 18 I wouldn't have been caught dead with a 16 year old boy. I love the way she has to wear flats and slouch and she still looks taller then the large toddler. lol

ana

Hacen bonita parejaa :DDD

Amy

They also spent Thanksgiving here is Dallas Together, so they are for sure dating, he also sings that song Latin Girl for her.

Priscilla

I only see two people back
who is this photographer who can not take pictures?
this is just a lie

MCruz

OhMGee... i don't think dey look like a gwdd couple.. :P

ABC123

well you can certainly tell it is him because he wears the same thing all the time...baggy/sagging jeans (yuck), tennies and a jacket...