Bieber & Selena Gomez

The Pancake Date

12/9/2010 8:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's a breakfast combo for ya -- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez leaving the International House of Pancakes yesterday ... ARM-IN-FRICKIN-ARM!!!

Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Photo
The two international pop stars sat down for breakfast yesterday in Philadelphia .... hours before they were scheduled to perform at the Q102 Jingle Ball.

According to the good folks at IHOP ... Biebs, 16, and Gomez, 18, HELD HANDS inside the restaurant ... and looked "cuddly" while sitting on the same side of a booth.

Nothing says "romance" like a Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity.

soulofanangel

When will the PANCAKES become DRUGS?....the clock is ticking...

Duh

I think it's cute that they were able to do something so age-appropriately normal.

Marilyn

Awwww.......puppy love. How cute. But, they are probably just friends. Leave them alone.....

jeff hopkins

did you ever think that they might be just friends? looks like he's being a 'gentleman' by walking next to the curb and offering his arm. but i guess no one knows how to show manners any more, thats why you all want to make something out of this.

kassandra

hy no q''kolera ami me cae mal selena mejor con miley cyrus selena ya tienez novioz se llama David henrie

Tara

Let the kids be kids and leave them alone!

wompwomp

lol this ihop is in Philadlephia's gayborhood. There atleast 20 pseudo beiber lesbians on each corner. anyhoo it prob is the.

Lauren

Well I hold hands (and link arms) with my gay best friend all the time too.
Actually with most of my guy friends in general, and all my best girl friends too.
We're just friendly.

jblover1

Hey justin I thought u said that u and selena weren't dating ur gonna lose all ur fans i was gonnna *** see u at ur conert see i loved for real now ur just an ordinary pop star o i forgot u were with selena so ur not anything 2 me anymore just becuz ur a star doesn't mean that u can do what u wanna do good luck getting more fans whatever i loved u being single BYE ! Bye the way I HATE SELENA NOW yeah i hope u heard that selena .....................................:,(

Brent Chaker

Get a haircut you pubeless ****

elu

soooooooooo cute

Vanessa

so bad

JD

JUSTIN PICK YOUR PANTS UP YSOME BANGERS ARE GONNA THINK YOU PUT OUT

AHNNE

OMG!!!

lauren

totally saw them on my way to class