Eddie Winslow

Accused of Belting Ex-Wife

12/10/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who played Eddie Winslow on "Family Matters" has been temporarily ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from his ex-wife after allegedly beating her with a belt ... in front of her son.

1209_karrine_Steffans_darius_mccrary_TMZ_EX_2
The woman behind the accusations is famed video vixen Karrine Steffans -- who filed legal papers in L.A. ... describing two separate violent encounters with 34-year-old Darius McCrary.

According to the docs, Karrine claims McCrary "choked me from behind and beat me with a belt" during an argument in February ... an attack allegedly witnessed by her 12-year-old son.

Karrine claims McCrary struck again in November -- choking her and shoving her into a car in front of a large crowd of people at the Sunset Marquis Hotel in L.A.

Now Karrine is asking the judge to make the restraining order more permanent -- she's scheduled to appear in court next week.

Calls to McCrary -- who divorced Karrine earlier this year -- haven't been returned.

john5oregon

A great "Where Are They Now" piece. Although I hated the show.

JJCNA

shes just trying to get in the spot light again

tgrfan42069

if you watched the doc on showtime about her..she is a demented woman.she claimed one of the guys she was with was gay trying to ruin his career and the guy who played eddie said she pulled knives on him and what not before..this woman is a joke.

aquanet

Don't be so quick to judge him. She is undstable and has been proven to be a liar, especially if she can make a buck out of it. They only thing he's guilty of is being stupid enough to marry "Super Head".

MIDNIGHT TOKER

my god its the missing link

Urkel

Sorry guys...Eddie just happened to set into the chamber while it was set on Chris Brown. I was trying to work on my dance moves but this experiment went horribly wrong

*78

I love how the readers of TMZ, who are so in love with the racist woman-beater Mel Gibson are being consistent and now calling this woman all kinds of names and blaming her for getting beaten. I'm sure she doctored the photos and is only coming out with this story to extort Eddie Winslow, right? What are women supposed to do when they get beaten up by their boyfriends or husbands, and the overwhelming number of people, at least those reflected in TMZ readers, think they deserved it and don't believe them. What a society!

Nunya

@78 Mel may be a racist but it has yet to be proven that he's an abuser. His woman is just like superhead.....CRAZY! Neither one of them can keep their lies straight.

Tres

THIS WOMAN IS A WHORE. THAT'S WHAT HE GETS FOR MESSING WITH DIRTY SLUTS.

Criss

He's 34? Looks closer to 50?

Ms.Licious

Sorry guys this woman has not one but I think she is on book number 3 (or at least #3 is in the works) that she has written with the first book being titled SuperHead story of a video vixen in which she details every single star, semi star, or even minimal rich guy that has had sex with...She is a HO, not to mention I do think I recall that they do this stuff every time she has a book coming out. Oh and in her book she makes sure you know why she is called and refers to herself as SuperHead. So you can defend her all you want, but don't you think it is crazy that she continuously flocks to supposedly abusive men??? She is a HO! Tis the season for her HOHOHO and Eddie Winslow is stupid enough to go for it because he ain't got nothing else better to do. They are both Tryflin

bboy

TMZ, why are you showing her the undeserved respect by calling her a video vixen?! Her name is SUPERHEAD!!!

jason

i guess family doesn't matter to eddie winslow

me not you

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but if some psycho beat me with a belt in February, I don't think I'd still be giving him another chance to do it again in November. But then I'm not a stupid bimbo dumb enough to get involved with a psycho to begin with. So hard to feel sympathy for some people.

TMZ dont like me

Eddie, you can't turn a ho into a housewife. C'mon, man.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments