MJ's Neverland Ride Knows the Way to San Jose

12/9/2010 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch "Balloon Samba" ride has turned up in San Jose.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
An amusement company bought the ride from Neverland and rents it out to fairs and carnivals around the country.

Now everyone can get a ride ... courtesy of Michael.

janalal4

I think it would be pretty cool to ride on this & wonder if my fanny was sitting where Michaels fanny may have sat. Yep, that would be alright:)

Siggisis

Posted at 7:41 AM on Dec 9, 2010 by janalal4

Haha - been there, done that. Michael was in a ride in an amusement park here in Copenhagen. I knew which ride and which cart (from photos). Always took that ride and that cart (it is not there anymore) - and KNEW that my fanny was where Micahel´s had been! :-D AWESOME!!!

stu

"every one gets a FREE ride courtsey of MJ". translated: every boy toy.

Cali MJ Fan

How awesome. I'm just curious if they can use the BAD album cover on their display.

PS. TMZ, don't go by the way of insinuations. All it does is stir up crap comments like those above mine re: MJ and the charges he was proven not guilty of. Thanks!

Cookie

How opportunistic. Michael's things should remain at Neverland, as a museum.

fede66

OMG....ehi people!!!!! WTH are you talking about????? Michael was NOT a child molester!!!!!!!! He gave so many millions to charity!!!! If you don't know anything about him but just rumors, then....don't talk about him!!!!!!!!!! Just leave him alone!!!! You're nothing but jealous, because he was such a good HUMAN BEING!!!!!!!! Envy is such an ugly beast!!!!!!!

chrissy

when is this garbage going to end? You constantly hear about celebs talking how great Micheal was , he is now nominated for an award and now his ride is available for carnivals. I am getting sick of the whole thing, it is all about publicity and wanting attention and trying to rake in money off his name. How many celebs actually cared about and talked about Micheal while alive? Oh pretty much a big fat ZERO! Now that he is dead everyone is like oh he was such a great guy and blah blah blah.

By the way poster 7 (Cali MJ Fan). Before you go running your face about things educate yourself, for an MJ fan you surely do not know the facts. One case never made it to trial , Micheal gave them money and usually when a person decides to give someone money to avoid going to court it usually means the person is guilty and there is to much evidence against him in the case to where he is afraid he is going to be declared guilty.

janalal4

How opportunistic. Michael's things should remain at Neverland, as a museum.

Posted at 8:04 AM on Dec 9, 2010 by Cookie

I realize this is of course a matter of opinion but I disagree with that when speaking of the Neverland rides. I think it gave MJ great joy to 'share' what he had with others & believe he would have enjoyed knowing the rides were being used to bring others pleasure. Sure you can look at the 'opportunism' involved by the owners of the carnival but I prefer to try to view it thru Michaels eyes. I think Michael above all, understood that there will always be opportunism, materialism, & pure greed everywhere & realistically we're never going to be able to avoid it but think he would have understood the larger picture here considering they are carnival rides & meant to be used rather than collecting dust in some 'display' somewhere. JMO & alternative point of view.

Marc

Lisa Marie and Macaulay Culkin both have a T-shirt that says the same thing!

janalal4

Posted at 8:17 AM on Dec 9, 2010 by chrissy

and perhaps before going & RUNNING YOUR FACE you could do with a bit of 'education' yourself there Chrissy. R/E 'settling the case', perhaps you should look up the information regarding just how much pressure there existed upon MJ to settle rather than proceed with a civil trial? A new album & a tour were at stake with MILLIONS of dollars hanging in the balance. Not to mention the other factors including the stress of the allegations & susequent addiction issues that developed as a result. Celebrities settle out of court as a means of avoiding a more EXPENSIVE outcome should a case go to trial ALL THE TIME. Yet, we bash MJ to death over doing the same? Not to mention the question: What STOPPED the DA from proceeding with a CRIMINAL charge??? They could have done that despite the fact that MJ 'settled' out of court on the civil charge. NO CRIMINAL CHARGES EVER FILED OVER THOSE PARTICULAR ALLEGATIONS. Don't you think perhaps Sneddon would have lept at the chance?? Why??? NO EVIDENCE.

Jenn

I saw this ride in San Jose outside the Tech Museum. They were putting up Santa's Village right next to it also. It might do well.

janalal4

Posted at 7:41 AM on Dec 9, 2010 by janalal4

Posted at 7:45 AM on Dec 9, 2010 by Siggisis

Hey girl:) Ooooohhh! I'm so jealous-lol! My fanny wants to be where Michaels fanny was! Closest I'll ever get to him unless my prayers are answered in the afterlife-hehe

Giveme a break

That is an awful comment true or not.

That is Perez Hilton type of comments, that is why I stopped going to his site. Incredibly awful

Lorena

All the rides must be at Neverland, as a museum.

Siggisis