'Pretty Wild' Star Avoids Jail after Drug Bust

12/9/2010 6:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alexis Neiers just dodged a bullet -- the "Pretty Wild" reality star was just ordered to spend one year in a drug treatment program -- and not jail -- following her recent heroin bust.

1203_alexis_BN_TMZ_03

Neiers -- who spent one month behind bars earlier this year for burglarizing Orlando Bloom's house -- admitted today that she violated the terms of her probation by being in possession of heroin when she was arrested on December 1.

The L.A. County Superior Court judge ordered Neiers to spend one year in a live-in drug treatment program ... and told her this was the "last time we're going to have this conversation."

Ronald RayGun

Hey Nicole,

Take your wannabe lawyer comments and shove it! Nobody wants your dumb ass opinion.

Nicole

Rehab was the right decision everyone in LA gets rehab and a deferred entry of judgement for first time drug charges.
Look at the chick Natalie Meija who was found with 12 bags of coke, pleaded guilty to the felony charge and will avoid jail and get the charges wiped if she can stay out of trouble for 18 months.

She is on probation for felony first degree burglary but violated it by doing drugs it wasn't like she commited another burglary. Now her probation has been modified and she will be subject to drug testing and if she doesn't stay clean she will go to prison.

@Nikki
Alexis is going to the SOBA rehab.

alexistaylor

how do you know that she is going to soba

Ronald RayGun

When Alexis overdoses and dies in a gutter somewhere in 5 years, the Judge will think back and say, "Yes, I made the right decision!"

JEN

I AM GLAD TO SEE THAT MY HARD EARN TAX DOLLARS ARE NOT BEING SPENT ON AN IMMATURE LITTLE GIRL LIKE HER.. I PREFER SHE GOES TO A REHAB THEN TO JAIL. WHERE SOMEONE LIKE HER FILLS THE ALREADY OVERCROWDED JAILS OVER SOMEONE THAT IS A REAL CRIMMINAL.

dd

Damn TI didn't get rehab what's going on?

dental

I’m sick of having yellowed teeth and want a brighter whiter smile! There, I’ve said it: my teeth look horrible. The problem is, I don’t have the time or the money to devote to traditional teeth whitening systems. Professional dental treatments cost way too much and those home trays are messy and time consuming. So, what else is out there? I’ve been scouring the internet looking for an easier, faster and cheaper way to whiten my teeth and have stumbled across this really cool method that uses a pen with a small brush on it. Idol White looks like it could really work. It contains the same types of ingredients those more expensive whitening systems use and it looks really easy and fast too.

I’m thinking about trying the Idol White pen, but first I want to know what others think about it. That’s why I’m looking for people who have used Idol White and either love it – or hate it! Yes, I want to know what you really think about Idol White, so don’t hold anything back. I don’t have the time or the money to waste trying a product that simply isn’t going to work the way the advertisements say it will, so give me the details about your experience (both good and bad) so I can make an informed decision.

It’s time that I got the white smile I deserve. I think that Idol White is the best way to get the smile I want, but I need to know from those with firsthand knowledge if what I’m reading is true. Is Idol White simple and effective? Does it work and how long did it take to see real results?

CCC

To post #15 silver7s - It all depends on the color of your skin or how much money you have.

Sydney

So who pays for the Malibu Rehab facility? The State of California or her parents? Rehab x 1 year would be a pretty big nut to pay, I certainly couldn't afford it. I doubt she'll be able to keep her nose clean so within the next year she'll end up in county jail....hellooo Lohan redux.

Rocco

Oh sure. Let the junkie go free. I'm sure she won't rob anybody in order to fuel her habit, and she'll probably clean herself up, due to the fear of God put upon her by this draconian judge.
sheeesh gimme a break.

Bob

Of course if this were you or I it would be a year in jail.

jack

If you get a reality tv program for burglary, then what do you get for possession? A sitcom? This girls career is on the way up!

viewer

even in idiotland, this chick stands out.

Bob

If she was from a poor ecomonic backgound or African-American or Latino; any minority really, she would be in jail. Justice or "just for us" ...a system that does not work and favors the elite.

panchang810

Who is she? Seriously, who is she? I don't watch all those reality shows on MTV and other channels and only get to know some of them like those Kardashians and that moronic the Situation by reading TMZ! Lol!!! The only reality TV show I watch is The Amazing Race.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments