New 'OC Housewife' Flashes Her Brazilian Booty

12/9/2010 6:50 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

She may be the newest cast member of "The Real Housewives of Orange County," but Fernanda Rocha is a pro when it comes to showing off her gorgeous goods.

Fernanda Rocha Brazilian Bikini

The bisexual personal trainer -- who specializes in a workout called Brazilian Booty -- further bronzed her already golden bikini body on Laguna Beach this week.

Unreal.

manbearpig

This a true vision of perfection... B===D right in the (_!_)

bstill

They must have taped the wang backwards to hide the bulge!

MH.

'OC housewife' is ugleee. She looks like a walking skeleton.

Who'sThat

I am heterosexual, happily married with kids woman, and i even had to look at this chick's body twice..wow, she does have a very nice body...looks almost like mine, she has to work out to make the muscles look a bit more defined in her legs though!

Demi

@13 ( lucky person number) . I bet you are a fat woman, cuz they like to call toned chicks " guy ' just for the extra excuse: " She loooks ripped because it is a guy" , or "she has no cellulite because it is a guy" .
OLD AND TIRED EXCUSE! YOU ARE ENVIOUS! ADMIT IT !!!!

Brad

She used to be a man.

Terrie

Hell, I look like that too if I had plastic surgery. No way this is natural beauty. There is no damn way this chick got that body with only exercise and dieting. Don't forget you can get butt implants too. Whoever her plastic surgeon is he did a good job.

Johnny Rocketship

i would hit that so hard for like 4 minutes. wow.

Pound Sand

WOW I am a female and hetero but I would do her in a second!!!

Pound Sand

i would hit that so hard for like 4 minutes. wow.

Posted at 4:38 PM on Dec 9, 2010 by albert von woof

haha best post I have seen all day!!!

scudrunner4

Where are the REAL Housewives of OC? The one's I always see sure don't look that good. Chunky, unkept type of women who shouldn't be seen outside at anytime! The show is unreal. Like those ads for the casino's. All pretty ladies in the Slinky dress's...Not when I go! Chunky, unkept trailer trash looking people is what I see at the slots. Hump!

BarryM

The funny part is, it's freeking cold in Laguna beach, and its the dead of winter so the sun is about the farthest thing from ideal for tanning. So yea...was a nice try, but you aren't really fooling anyone with these "candid" shots

Pat

Wow, what a hottie! She definitely has the "Booty"! How old is she does anyone know? I tried doing a Wiki search on her, but nothing showed up, although I suspect that will change soon.

Demi

By 24 brad :She used to be a man.
So did your mother

selena

why is this a good body
she bought the whole thing
stop promoting chicks like this
boy bodies
fake nose fake lips fake sacs shoved into their skinny bodies
THIS IS NOT ATTRACTIVE