New 'OC Housewife' Flashes Her Brazilian Booty

12/9/2010 6:50 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

She may be the newest cast member of "The Real Housewives of Orange County," but Fernanda Rocha is a pro when it comes to showing off her gorgeous goods.

Fernanda Rocha Brazilian Bikini

The bisexual personal trainer -- who specializes in a workout called Brazilian Booty -- further bronzed her already golden bikini body on Laguna Beach this week.

Unreal.

Nancy

What a bunch of jerks you all are. I know her personally and she is a beautiful & wonderful person. She has been in the fitness industry for YEARS and worked hard to look this beautiful.

lol@mimi

pretty much what mimi said, "I am fat and lazy and I don't have the willpower or motivation to get into a gym and get in shape."
Quit saying real women to define women who don't stay in shape or came about themselves, she is just as real as you and will no doubt live longer.

anni

she-is-rocking-a-****

texasknight1

OOOOOO HARVEY!!

ITS TIME FOR A HOW WOULD YA RATHER

this Chick vs Ines Sainz!

Brazillian Booty vs Mexico Hot A$$!

Let me speak my peace......... I'd Hit/tap/lick/spank/bite/kiss/hug/thank god/and yell across the entire nation on how good it is! LOL

Leak a Sex tape! plZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Matt

She wins. I vote all the other chicks off.

trina

wow you probaly fat she looks good and if you had money you would pay to look good to haters lmao

TMZ fan since 2007

Danm

No comment

#30 you are a wuss. I live in the beach cities and its been hot here the last several days. I have been in shorts, tank-tops, and flipflops. If I looked like that in a bikini I bet strutting on the beach too. Its gonna be in the 80's at the beach this weekend. People are in swimsuits playing vollyball in year round...at least in Hermosa.

dd

If it's from Brazil most def. a man!!!! Watch who sleep with boys!

barney

Would gladly lick her Hot little ass clean for her.

Caleigh

Something tells me that Tamra is not going to be too happy she likes to be the 'hot' housewife!
So this this chick probably will get a divorce,[is she married?] lose her house, record a song, and a sex tape, then become a designer and create clothes, and Jewelry, and makeup, then she will write a book about all of it that's how these housewives roll!

Demi

ALL THE ANGRY PIGS ARE FAT, BECAUSE AMERICAN WOMEN HAVE AN EXPIRATION " BEAUTY " DATE OF 23 YEARS OLD, AFTER THAT, THEY FIND AN IDIOT TO SPONSOR THEIR CHILD BEARING AND FAT ASS AND FLAB. ON BRASIL WOMEN ARE HOT AT ANY AGE. YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE THEM. LOSERS. SORE LOSERS, YOU ALL ARE HURTING !! hahahhhaha

Hammer

Too bad she'll be on a useless show with useless women

AS

Can you hear it? It's the claws coming out and the nasty little meows from the other "wives". rayrrrrrr!

fifi

The problem is, when women get that fit they have to buy breasts. When your body is fat free that is going to mean breast free! Great butt but hardly worth not having real breasts.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments