Officials:

Wesley Snipes

is Finally in Prison

12/9/2010 2:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wesley Snipes is finally in federal custody to begin his 3 year prison sentence for tax evasion ... this according to prison officials.

Wesley Snipes Jail
Traci Billingsley, Chief Public Information Officer for the Bureau of Prisons, tells TMZ, "Wesley Snipes has self surrendered to the minimum security Federal Prison Camp at the Federal Correctional Institution McKean, in Bradford, Pennsylvania."

Another spokesperson for the B.O.P., Ed Ross, confirms, "Wesley Snipes has arrived and is at the prison facility in PA."

Story developing ...

1209_wesley_free_footer

Cher

First of all, I'm NOT prejudiced: now stop playing the "black"
card. What YOU didn't pay in taxes is more than I'll EVER make in a LIFETIME!!! Sorry, I love your movies BUT, that's ALL I'm sorry for!

Pablo

Gloria please learn how to spell.

chris

I think prison time is extensive. If you understood what money really was, you might agree with me. You're basically sending someone to jail over something that is baseless without any real value.

If anyone should be doing any real time it should be the cronies on capital hill that gave away trillions of tax payer dollars to bail out their buddies.

Iva Freeman

I just check the bop website and it said the he was not in custody.
Inmate Locator - Locate Federal inmates from 1982 to present
Name Register # Age-Race-Sex Release Date
Location
1. WESLEY TRENT SNIPES 43355-018 48-Black-M UNKNOWN NOT IN BOP CUSTODY

Results 1 - 1 of 1

chris

Pablo
Maybe I am a tool, but I pay my taxes and look to make sure my CPA does them right, I stand by the fact he was stupid!
I would know that something was wrong if i made millions and never had to pay taxes.
You must be as bright as he is,
"You sit in a cell because your accountant didn't do what he was supposed to do. I'm sure you wouldn't like it but maybe you would because you type like a poofter! "
I suppose that last bit was a remark that I might be gay, So blacks are off your list but gays arent"
That puts you on both sides, What a class act you must be!

Pablo

Civil discourse is what I seek. But there is something that happens when you are a certain complexion or of an economic class. You do not receive the same treatment. That's not whining or complaining. The court system and the prison system are machines that run off the fuel of suffering. From people going to jail for marijuana and serving life terms while cigarette executives party with presidents. It's not applied equally or fairly. Prescription drugs are the number 1 killer in the US. Not one pharmaceutical executive will ever go to jail but some poor kid in Maine will for oxycontin that he didn't make. When people on these blogs say things like he needs to go to jail. They don't know what they are saying. They are buidling new prisons everyday and sooner or later someone you know will be effected. It's inevitable.

Pablo

Chris. He did pay 30 million dollars the last 10 years. So how is that stupid? You are really a Tool.

Jenny

WELL I GUESS LARRY KING DIDN'T HELP OUT CAUSE HES OFF TO THE BIG HOUSE. TO BAD LOOKS LIKE HE GOT A BAD RAP FOR THIS.

john

Hang in there brother Martin Luther King said "undeserved sufering is redemtive". You will always be reminded what color you are in this country.I know you are innocent an have been railroaded with grease on those tracks with a hung jury!

lili

Black man in debt...go to jail.
Randy Quaid in debt...eccentric.
Stephen Baldwin in debt...instant publicity, rich again.
Nick Cage in debt...more crappy movies.

Posted at 10:14 AM on Dec 9, 2010 by Conspiracy

**************

You've got your facts wrong. Black man in debt is free and not in jail. Any man who doesn't pay taxes gets thrown in jail. Unless you're a banker or politician, free pass, pass go, do not go to jail.

Any man in debt is just that, a man in debt. White or black. Any man who blatantly does not pay taxes goes to jail.

Likely, Snipes tried to beat the system and avoid paying taxes by lying a bit to his accountant. The judge isn't stupid. No judge would allow an accountant a free pass, it's up to you to review your taxes, to sign and make certain that they are correct.

Anyone who doesn't is a fool. It was Snipes responsibility to review the math, make certain that the claims were correct, and he didn't. He thought he was beating the system= not.

His fault entirely. So if you're too dumb to review your taxes to make sure that they are correct, you're at fault. Period. Go straight to jail. Anyone would like to blame "the accountant.'

And Pablo, stop blaming THE MAN. It's old. Oxycontin requires a prescription, and is a useful medication for those people out of surgery, etc... People abuse it. Those who choose to distribute it ILLEGALLY, WILLINGLY deserve to go to jail. I am so sick and tired of people blaming everyone but themselves. THERE ARE LAWS IN THIS SOCIETY AND PEOPLE NEED TO FOLLOW THEM. THOSE WHO CHOSE TO BREAK THEM PAY THE PRICE.

Sheesh!

chris

LOL @ Pablo
Snipes also claimed that as a “fiduciary of God, who is a ‘nontaxpayer,’” he was a “‘foreign diplomat’” who was not obliged to pay taxes.

Thats your hero!
By the way I do agree with most of what you said in post 71.
But you're still a total douchebag
And I'm done responding to you, you can have the last word

lili

Hilarious, a " fiduciary of God?" A "foreign diplomat?"

That guy needs to go to jail, and he proves my point exactly.

Slutty Whores Rock

From: Quad C, Tier 3 Inmate Reception
To: All inmates
Re: New prisoner Snipes

There will be a welcoming party in Shower Room 2 at 1 p.m. for the fish.
Condoms will be provided (limit 5 per guest), but due to budget cutbacks no KY jelly or Boy Butter will be available this year.
Access to muscular buttocks of the famous Hollywood dirtbag who thought he could get away without paying taxes is first-come first-come, the back door usually swells shut for good after the first 50 entrants.
Please, no foreign objects and refrain from fisting the fish.

Freddie Dakar

Hopefully P. Niggy is next.

qtπ

I'm glad he's doing time. He has served nothing for physically hurting Halle Berry, so contemplate THIS Wesley while you're in the penitentiary-HA!