Billy Ray Cyrus

on Miley's Bong Hit:

'I'm So Sad'

12/10/2010 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus' father -- Billy Ray Cyrus -- says he just found out about the video of Miley smoking a bong -- and his first reaction ... "There is much beyond my control right now."

Billy Ray Cyrus Reaction To Bong
Billy Ray hit his Twitter page to react to the video of Miley smoking what a source says is salvia.

In the brief comment, he sounds upset and apologetic, saying --- "Sorry guys. I had no idea. Just saw this stuff for the first time myself. I'm so sad."

AHUMUZA EDWARD

Am very disappointed in the Miley is behaving...since she turned 18...seems like she's been waiting for that age then she does things that she has ever wanted to do, now she thinks its the time. I LOVE HER SO SO SO SO MUCH but now am disappointed. Wish i could sit down with her and talk to her personally. Lets pray for a change in her...I believe she will change

qiell

apa nk jdi dngn miley ni ha!!!kehidupan dh snang but still making trouble,,,,,,,,,,,

...

i think everyone's overreacting here. it's a LEGAL drug. it 'doesn't make you do crazy things', i mean it only lasts a few minutes. whooping, really? that's what you think she deserves? it'll solve nothing. she's legal, IT'S LEGAL, and it's her choice. the end.

TSZ

She's in first class section on the Lohan express!
Train wreck ahead.

Omg and her voice she sounds like a MAN!

a

kids will be kids... and don't kid yourself, that was straight weed she was smoking. Still trying to sugar coat? It's only a infraction in Cali now.

mrs etherl mertz

#17 This is NOT the same situation as Brittany Spears so her dad can not take control of her assets to control her. Im sure you can recall Brittany acting crazy and posing a danger to herself and others. Plus Brittany was admitted to a psych ward (51/50). Miley isn't in the same danger (yet).

Miranda

Hey at least shes doing all this at 18 i was 13... he did fine! She made it this far!

George

THAT BONG BONG BONG BABY!!! BILL RAY WHAT??????

LiLa

Who couldn't see this coming?

salsippius

Uhhhh... Billy you weren't sad when you were smokin pot in the 90s.
Some of us still remember that

Trever-- Bellingham, Wa.

Most of the comments I read here I find incredibly ignorant and it shames me to part of a society that has no empathy.

18 YEARS OLD

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS HER IMAGE WITH THE YOUNGER AUDIENCE...BUT OTHER THAN THAT SHE'S AN ADULT YOU'VE RAISED HER YOU'VE DONE YOUR JOB. LIFE IS ABOUT EXPERIENCES YOU CAN'T HOLD HER HAND FOREVER. SHE'S GOING TO DRINK SMOKE EXPERIMENT WITH THIS OR THAT IT'S APART OF THE LIFE WE KNOW TODAY.

ama

ok this guy's comments about Miley piss me off! So much is beyond your control?! What about the last 2-3 years when she was underage and going around grinding on guys, having provocative photos she posed for for her boyfriend or whatever, drinking, etc... why they hell didn't you set her straight then?! Oh now it's beyond your control and too late? Give me a break!

Gracie

Is anyone really surprised? Give me a break! I saw this coming back to the Vanity Fair pics. I wish the public would just say NO to them and let them fall flat on their faces. Maybe then they'll just go away!

kirsty Mowatt

all the fame has got to her. Im soo upset that teens off disney have become like this eg demi lovato,miley cyrus. They have turnt completely bonkers. They all need help. :(

so upsetting for her parents even though,they knew she would turn out like this and warning have been set should turn out to be Britney spears. Just please to god that someone helps her.im not such of a big fan and i believe she could get better by acting her age. what u think people?