Billy Ray Cyrus

on Miley's Bong Hit:

'I'm So Sad'

12/10/2010 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus' father -- Billy Ray Cyrus -- says he just found out about the video of Miley smoking a bong -- and his first reaction ... "There is much beyond my control right now."

Billy Ray Cyrus Reaction To Bong
Billy Ray hit his Twitter page to react to the video of Miley smoking what a source says is salvia.

In the brief comment, he sounds upset and apologetic, saying --- "Sorry guys. I had no idea. Just saw this stuff for the first time myself. I'm so sad."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Edward

Hey Billy,
You did your part by raising her, now she is on her own and will do a bunch of dumb things that growing up brings. Just so she does not get with the wrong crowd.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

he can be a father and go whip butt and straighten her out..since when did 18 become all knowing..unless your in the service and sitting in afghanistan your still a kid in my book..

I'm A Lawyer

Surprised he isn't playing it off like it's nothing. I Feel bad for the guy. But then i remember, he is making millions thanks to little Hannah Bongtana.

Bryan

LOL Should't have let your daughter become a pop star now? hahaha

TexasLonghorns26

Hey I'm so Sorry about that Your'e Daugther hurt me so bad I can't take any of her actions. I didn't know any about this you need to whoop her you need to work on this sutiation. I know its been hard for you and your family I don't know what Noah sees in her sister I mean Shes loves her.

Doobie

If he was a real parent he'd lay the smackdown and punish her, BUT he can't very well put his meal ticket on lockdown. If he grounds her then where are the paychecks going to come from?

SMOKE WEED Miley! It's way better anyway. Oh and if your going to do drugs (ie heroin, cocaine, meth) please do us all a favor and O.D. quick. The rehab stuff has worn out it's welcome with celebs. Just die, it's much cooler.

Mondia

Supposedly she has tachycardia, and then she smokes this stuff? Have fun getting cardioverted in the ER, Miley!

16 years old

so sorry billy.
i know you are a wonderful father.
we know you can not control her.
shes throwing everything you work'd so hard to get her away.
so sad... so sad....
may god be with you....
I blame her mother for letting her run so wild so that she can keep getting mileys money!!
1st she dresses and acts like a ho and now this!! =(
to think i use to look up to her....
she makes me sick....

hater smaksher

what ya think he'll say when she releases a sex tape?! poor poor HillyBilly Ray. dude!!! Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne, Michael Jackson track leaked.....jamon peoplez. JAMON!........... http://www.youtube.com/user/BaddBoyBlanco

Pamela

Well...as a parent of grown kids, I can look back and see things they did that I thought was just outrageous. Everyone needs to back off this girl. There are things newly legal aged kids do that will shock...but most outgrow such nonsense and become nice young adults. Hey even I did. Unless you count being on TMZ, baha

Jim in Cali

What's he so damn sorry about? Miley is 18 and an adult. She smoked some weed. Big deal. Its not like she killed anyone.

Take a chill pill Billy.

Ryan

Teenage girls should NOT be looking up to her. She does a lot of stupid things when she's not around her family. She's no good example to our kids today and yet she's making money? Wow!

Bruno

It was ok with you for her to drink underage and dress like a slut on stage so I'm having a difficult time understanding why you are suddenly coming down on this. Not that what she is doing is right (even if it's technically legal). It's just a tad hypocritical of you.

I'm A Lawyer

Miley's new favorite Rap group is, Kottonmouth Kings.

texasknight1

Billy Ray... stop the B.S you can be in control as much as you want to.. its call.. take her to court and freeze every single nickel and dime she has.. refer to britney spears daddy if you need to.

that'll tame her

billy billy billy... you created this.. she's becoming just like her mother.. its all in the genes man.. but atleast she does also have your genes..

you can tame her heart ..

Probate Court is your friend.. sign on the dotted line

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments