Chris Brown's New Chick -- Puppy Love

12/10/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown was hanging out with a pretty cute bitch in Miami yesterday  ... and his new girlfriend was there too.

Chris Brown Girlfriend
Brown and his mystery lady showed off a little P.D.A. ... while Brown's addddorable wittle puppy wuppy got its tiny little paws wet in the sand.

No heavy petting was observed.

Ronzy

Seems like all of those comments were written by the same jackass..
I have nothing against Chris, I'm a huge fan of his music. When I first heard about the incident, I decided to give him the "benefit of the doubt" and a second chance. So far, he hasn't dissappointed me!
He's doing everything he SHOULD and CAN do to change and become a better person. Anyone with half a brain would realize this.
Plus, this happened two years ago! Rihanna's moved on, he's moved on and everybody wen their separate ways.
It's time for everybody to remember the fact that Chris is an entertainer before anything, so get your heads out of his butte!

Angela

I agree with Lissalissa25, and I am a 53 year old African American Christian grandmother. That man is multi-talented and has indeed paid his dues. First and foremost, CB has been scruntinized, backballed and defiled, but yet , that man is still standing. He is the epitimy of strength, for he was a almost a youngster when that mess happened. We all make mistakes, BUT the lesson is to learn from those mistakes. Yes, he was dead wrong for putting his hands on her, I do not deny that, but like I said, we all make mistakes, and the lesson learned from that one mistake has made him a better man. CB could have told what actually happened, but he has not opened his mouth. He took the high road. I sincerely believe that this one incident is an isolated one, and will never happen again. Have you ever in your life made a mistake that you truly regret making? Havwe you ever felt the need to be forgiven for something wrong that you have done. If not, then baby, keep on living. Because that day will apprear in your life. Believe me: just keep living. CB, I love you and keep up the good work. You have come far and have done a remarkble job. You are a good man. Give GOD the praise and worhip him: I gurarantee you, you will go even further. Keep it moving, baby, keep it moving. Move forward, and stop looking in the rearview mirror.

anneb

who never sinned in his life before plse through the first stone. Bunch of hypocrites. @ least he is not ashamed to take responsability for his actions unless bunch of u who are even unable to confesse u sin in public. he did it, he admit it, he paid his due. i don't care who u are behind these stupids comments but he is megazillions of times better than all of you. that's why chicks still love him, you can't do anything about that. you can say all you want, you can be mean and jealous all you, at the end of the day, he had rihanna, you will never, he keep doing good music, you will never be an artist in your lifetime, he keeps making money, you probably brook, and he still dating hot chicks, you will never, so who is mad??????????????????????????

TomTom

I cannot believe how many people on here are such haters "once a hitter always a hitter" Damn people whatever happened to second chances, what ever happened to forgiveness you guys just sound so vindictive. I hope you never do anything your sorry for and no one believes you. God says to forgive and he is paying for his mistakes and trying to get better so maybe he should get another chance. Just cause it happened before doesn't mean he can't get better, that's what redemption is all about people....

Posted at 11:15 AM on Dec 10, 2010 by kristy

Ladies ignore this woman (I'm assuming)She has the mindset and advice of battered women... forgive the man, he's sorry, give him another chance, he cried, he said he was sorry, God said forgive...

Infamous last words of every woman who repeatedly gets her clock punched from an batterer. People who believe like this has a low sense of worth, and are typically desperate (hard-up, horny) for a relationship, albeit a non-relationship relationship.

mike

I just had to say that intro cracked me up. Thanks TMZ for a good laugh today

JLS

I think he's paid his dues. At some point in time, we all need to move forward as HE HAS. The puppy is a dolly. Gimme that dog....lol.

FreeWill

Hey! I just make some mistakes too
Forgive me too. don't hate me what I did is in the past, if you let me go I won't do it again.

Sincerely yours
Charles Manson

Carl

Wonder if he is a Prodigy fan?

Tammy

I think it's great that he seems to be doing well and I have no problem forgiving him, but I WON'T spend my money on him. There are many talented african-americans in the industry who haven't beaten a female: spend your money on those men. CB might return to the status he had before Rihanna made his beatings of her public, but it won't be from my hard-earned dollar.

LoveLife

She's a dumbass. Unless she doesn't mind being cheated on. There are women out there who don't respect themselves and they let a man lie and all that bullcrap.
I really want that dog, though.

Crytal

THE PUPPY IS SOOOO ADORABLE ! GLAD THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING SO WELL FOR HIM ! HE HAS AMAZING TALENT ! GLAD HE HAD FUN! HE HAS PAID HIS DUES! AND FOR ALL OF YALL HATERS.... GLAD YOUR HIS #1 FAN CUZ YOU TOOK THE TIME TO CLICK ON THE POST! HA!!!!

Pam

Oh great, the classic Batterer's tool kit: A girl, a small animal, and a need to control others.

TMZ dont like me

I see the Chris Breezy Phallus-Riding Fan Club is out in full force in this topic....

stumpy

Probably unknown to some of you guys posting, one of your buddies has probably popped his wife during an argument and most likely u run play golf with him the next day.
guys that hit women, its hideous to do that but also I do believe in redemption and he paid for his crime and from everything we have read he truly wants to turn his life around. and no i'm not a sister, i'm very much white. but i say to him good luck chris, i hope you learned your lesson truly and use part of your life to educate people on abuse and that your career is revived. after all, shame to waste all that talent because chris brown is extremely gifted.

Posted at 10:57 AM on Dec 10, 2010 by lissalissa25
_______________________________________
If a guy i hung out with hit his wife id be done with him
this has happened and unfortunate probably will again
there is no reason for a man to hit an unarmed woman
he should have gotten 5 years

Moe Green

He has not paid his dues yet, he's still on probation. This no talent person became famous by beating up a woman. So now we should forgive a convicted felon and make him rich. Great example. Commit assault on a woman, serve your time, the public will forgive you and you can start making a million because of the publicity you got by beating a girl.