Jake Gyllenhaal -- Driving Miss Swift

12/10/2010 9:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Jake Gyllenhaal went cruising with rumored girlfriend Taylor Swift in L.A. on Thursday.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

The 29-year-old is definitely the one in the driver's seat in this relationship.

Ruzland

I still think it is a front to hide he is gay. He look much to comfortable in drag on SNL. What a poor actor. I hope he dies of AIDS.

bstill

Taylor needs to get a life coach when it comes to handling her personal life. Unless she's just looking for the lyrics to another song she's headed for some real trouble in this latest escapade.

Susan

Girls/Women are their own worst enemy. She is in way over her head. Sad. Thought she might have her head screwed on straight.

Disarea

Yeah and when the break up, get ready for another hit break up song. Gosh Taylor please go somewhere else with your depressed self.

JLo on Steroids

He goes from dating a mature woman with 2 kids to dating a kid who gets around and tells her business in song to the whole world. Nice choice jake, hope that bony pelvis sex is worth it

lovboyz

Cooper!#14 so funny!

JLo on Steroids

lmao, after reading the comments we are all in agreement in how we are over it. over her crying about her many bed partners in song. keep it to yourself kid

bob

Looks like Taylor is making the move to get her skank on. I'd plow that field in a heartbeat but I would want to put a bag over that butter face.

BlancheDevereaux

Posted at 11:23 AM on Dec 10, 2010 by Ruzland

Bless your heart. STFU.

Michelle Nelson

Taylor Beard Smith...we're not that dumb...

Michelle Nelson

apparently, I am...I meant "Swift"...sheesh...

Trish

The age wouldn't bother me if she wasn't so immature. There is no other description for someone who writes songs about exes when there are two sides to every story. She seems the type that ABSOLUTLY NOTHING would EVER be HER fault, always the other person. Very unfair to the other party, regardless what the situation, and VERY childish. I can't believe Jake or any man would be brave enough to date her. But I've always loved him so if she makes him happy I wish him luck!

Tony

THESE SO CALLED "STARS" DO NOTHING BUT HOP FROM BED TO BED. WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THE STATISTICS OF HIV IN THE "CELEBRITY" BUBBLE.

WHAT A JOKE! THERE ARE NO MORE TRUE STARS ANYMORE. THIS GENERATION HAS NO IDEA WHAT TRUE TALENT IS. PITY!

Trish

Is there anything better than fresh eggs? Nothing like a young woman to bring out the best in men! Men age like wine; women age like milk. When a woman reaches her expiration date she is a pain in the ass and it is happening a lot earlier these days with most women. Sad but true. Flame away ladies! Prove my point!

Posted at 7:59 AM on Dec 10, 2010 by awards

So true Awards. Women do tend to get cranky as they get older. It's the result of being sick and tired of putting up with years of mens **** and from your opinion it sounds like quite a few have been sick of yours. :)

Like It Is

My compliments to #33. Your advice is both mature and wise. Taylor should have a life coach and immediately kick Jake the Playah to the curb at the intersection of Kirsten Street and Reese Avenue.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments