Fans

Pissed Over Televised

'Michael Jackson Autopsy'

12/11/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson fans are scrambling to stop the Discovery Channel from broadcasting a gruesome reenactment of MJ's autopsy ... calling the whole thing an "affront to human dignity."

1210_mj_dicsovery
TMZ has learned ... fans have already collected nearly 1,500 signatures -- all demanding the network pull the plug on a special entitled "Michael Jackson's Autopsy" ... in which MJ's bloody autopsy is expected to be reenacted in gory detail.

The fans behind the petition call the documentary "an affront to human dignity" -- adding, "This type of sensational and unscrupulous reporting can only cause harm."

The petition states, “We ask the directors of the Discovery Channel programming to proceed with the outright cancellation of this indecent documentary.”

The doc is scheduled to air January 13th in the UK.

kickaboo

That Discovery/TLC..don't know how they do it, but they are getting classier eer Crassier, everyday. Next up, sheeple defend Kate Gosselin beating her kids.

lmt

First of all, autopsies are not bloody. In addition, there
are two exhaustive, do***ented autopies already released for
public review. I see no purpose for this planned program
other then appealing to the very worst in human nature...prurient interest in an extremely private, sometimes
necessary process. And why Mr. Jackson? Oh, I don't know,
maybe because it will surely increase ratings...profits.

Imagine your own beloved family member; your father, brother
or son exposed in this way, albeit in simulation. How
horrible for Mr. Jackson's children and mother. Regardless
of what conclusions are drawn, this is just plain wrong and
shame on the two physicians involved.

Criss

No chance in hell would I want to see this.

Lee lee

First of all, autopsies are not bloody. In addition, there
are two exhaustive, do***ented autopies already released for
public review. I see no purpose for this planned program
necessary process. And why Mr. Jackson? Oh, I don't know,
maybe because it will surely increase ratings...profits.

Imagine your own beloved family member; your father, brother
or son exposed in this way, albeit in simulation. How
horrible for Mr. Jackson's children and mother. Regardless
of what conclusions are drawn, this is just plain wrong and
shame on the two physicians involved.

Posted at 5:19 AM on Dec 11, 2010 by lmt

Exactly!!! which is why I have asked the horrid posters on here, how they would feel if it were there loved one ....Mother , Father, Brother etc. Not the nicest feeling in the world , is it ???

Kelly

Foresnic Files has been on tv for what...like 20 years!!

Dr. G has been on for years also.

There are also other shows like this.

Its a free world, just don't tune in if you're offended.

I don't like Sarah Palin, so I dont watch her hunt (murder) animals. That doesn't mean YOU can't watch her though.

BrAnBa

Could we please have a link to this information on Discovery Channel, because I sure can´t find it. OR a link to media information, confirmed by Discovery Channel.

You´re not just posting this based on loose rumours, TMZ, are you? Give us a link!

Lee lee

mmmm..Killing animals??? VS Michael Jackson reenacted autopsy??

Listen I love animals, and I agree in the sense of ( don't like, switch channels)......But common!!! Poor Michael has had his fair share of media homicide........Give the man a break....or more than that, Give his children a fair go.
I dont remember Princess Diana having a reenactment of her autopsy. She was a public figure also.

Just because its Michael doesn't make it right. He was a HUMAN BEING , a FATHER, a BROTHER, a SON, AN UNCLE. Give the man and his family some peace.....Please

Siggisis

I just have to say this: My father died under strange cir***stances when I was four years old. He had an autopsy performed.
The fact alone that he died was tough. The fact that the cir***stances were strange haven´t made it easier to deal with. Something you have to live with your entire life.
The THOUGHT of an autopsy performed on him is not pleasant. But I can´t imagine the utter horror of his autopsy reenacted and put on world-wide television, ending up on Youtube with millions of hits.
This is so outrageous considering Michael Jackson has minor children who at some point most likely WILL see this.
I am disgusted.
Sometimes I am ashamed of belonging to the human race. This is one of the instances.

dana

It's deeply sad how evil can people become for money... This is just a glance of what this poor soul has been throgh his whole life... We support you Michael no matter what, we'll be there <3

Lee lee

I am disgusted.

Posted at 5:50 AM on Dec 11, 2010 by Siggisis

Hi Siggi

I am sorry, I had no idea about your Father. I am deeply sorry for your loss and the feelings that may surface because of this story. This is why WE feel this way . The haters maybe haven't ever experienced loss like this , therefor have no understanding of the hurt there selfish words create.
Big Hug for you Siggi .......xoxoxoxo

experienced loss like this, otherwise I have no understanding of there evil acid words.

HumanNature

MJ Justice Project and MJ Children have united to bring you the truth about the Discovery Channel.

The Discovery Channel, which is actually the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) will broadcast 13 January 2011 a do***entary on events surrounding the death of Michael Jackson. Based on the autopsy report and court do***ents, the film will show a reproduction of the body of the star in every detail. The do***entary aims to follow a doctor who will dissect the body and reveal the true reasons for his death. Let me say it again;

The Discovery Channel is actually OWN,The Oprah Winfrey Network.

Oprah Winfrey and Discovery Communications formed OWN, which will be seen in 70 Million U.S. homes, and includes the power of Oprah.com

OWN,The Oprah Winfrey Network

We have to speak up. Thus is URGENT. Write a letter to the Discovery/OWN Channel. Tell them that what they are doing is disgraceful, disrespectful, and unnecessary. This is going too far to get ratings. Address your letters to;

Nicolas Bonard Senior Vice President
Discovery Enterprises International Discovery Networks Europe /Oprah Winfrey Network
Chiswick Park Building 2
566 Chiswick High Road
London, W4 5YB
UK
~Please E-mail your letters to MJ Justice Project at

mjj@innocent.com

Lee lee

Posted at 6:04 AM on Dec 11, 2010 by Lee lee

I have no idea why this line was posted twice ...........gremlis in my system :)

nan

i dont know if they will be able to stop this but how gross anyway.
we already know the results ..
when people put money before common decency , it comes back at them times ten

Lee lee

i dont know if they will be able to stop this but how gross anyway.
we already know the results ..
when people put money before common decency , it comes back at them times ten

Posted at 6:07 AM on Dec 11, 2010 by nan

I sure hope so nan......Karma is a Bit@ch

HumanNature

THIS IS AN UTTER OUTRAGE TO MJ's FAMILY, FANS AND THE HUMAN RACE!!!!

PLEASE PEOPLE, SEND YOUR EMAILS TO THE INFORMATION THAT I PROVIDED!!!!

OPRAH WINFREY IS DISGUSTING!!!!

I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR HER!!!!