Miley Cyrus

Bong Video

Partying with a Bong

12/12/2010 9:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus celebrated her 18th birthday by experimenting with a bong and catching a case of the giggles -- but sources say she was not smoking marijuana.

The video was shot during a party at Miley's L.A. area home 5 days after her 18th birthday.

According to a source connected with Miley ... the smoke filling the bong is a natural herb called salvia which has psychedelic qualities. Possession of salvia is legal in California.

As for the video ... the source tells us it was shot by one of Miley's friends --  and the theory is someone stole or copied the video from that friend's camera.

KB!

ok that was weed, not salvia, I should know I'm a MAJOR pothead. I was smoking while I watched, and I only stopped to type this out (legal prescription by the way). People don't get the munchies and eat frosted flakes out of the box on salvia, you sit there and trip sack for 5 minutes, and she wasn't saying that it was Liam only that her new boyfriend LOOKED like Liam while she was stoned. How did I catch that stoned while many other "sober" people missed it! Proof that while I'm stoned others are just stupid.

azlee

this is sad and I am afraid a bunch of young people are going to pay the consequenses of this stuff. It is manufactured not natural.

which dad would keep an eye on her, the road looks a bit curvey ahead of Miley

dumas1000

In the immortal words of Towlie, from South Park:

"You guys wanna get high?"

Jones1234

Move over Britney and Lindsey - here come Demi and Miley.
What's the over/under for when she enters Rehab for the 1st time?
I'm going with between 18 months…. max is 2 years.
And by 23 she'll either be dead or have a conservatorship.
Let's here it for Disney's affect on teen stars!!!!

mannequin

What a hillbilly cackle. This is NOT someone that deserves media attention.

Terri Jones

This was just a product placement for Frosted Flakes

Will the Thrill

I agree this is the first time I've actually liked Miley. Yes, that was a Salvia buzz, not pot, and even though she said she was having a "bad trip", you notice she was laughing the whole time? So not so bad a trip. Yes Salvia is legal and it IS natural and if used properly, i.e. not combined with other legal or illegal drugs, it is very safe.

Cassia

why are people giving her such a hard time about this?? she's legal, salvia is legal and she is at home hanging out with her friends instead of being at some club wasted. shes not doing anything wrong

LoLa

W
H
O

C
A
R
E
S
!
?

Id rather see her doing that than drinking!

Made me wanna toke up ;)

Tiffanilynn16

That is def not pot, that would be salvia. and it's wayyy more dangerous than marijuana. it's obvious in this video that her "friend" had every intention of releasing this footage as she was taping it. I wonder how much she made, or if ruining Miley's life was enough. I almost feel bad for Miley. It's kind of hard not to experiment when you're hanging out with a bunch of s***bags who probably do nothing else "you should def do some more, you're not even close to how you should be..." who needs enemies when you've got friends like that.

Emm

Trust no one...

With friends like that, who needs enemy's?

LSharp

Love the Frosted Flakes product placement.

lissalissa25

how pathetically sad to see the road Miley is taking. Enjoy rehab with Lindsey when you join her Miley, so disappointed their are no role models for kids.

mama9

does anyone really expect anything else from this mess-in-the-making. She has been raising herself since she became a teenager without being taught right from wrong. Is she going to be the next drugged out slut showing her hoo hoo to everyone? From everything she has shown so far i'd say yes.

Tina

The way the video was recorded, it was obviously a set up. Probably some ugly jealous girl at the party- wonder how much was paid for this video clip!! Good god people... she's 18! She smoked a little pot. What's the big deal? It's natural and comes from the earth. It has three effects; happy, hungry, and sleepy! It isn't manufactured from chemicals in someone's basement. I've never heard of anyone robbing a 7-11 to feed their pot habit. Remember people, it's pot, not crack or meth. This is what happens at most parties, and nobody cares. Let her grow up, and enoy it. What normal American teen doesn't party and have a little fun? She's no different from most of kids her age having fun, doing a bit of experimenting and celebrating her youth. She's famous so all of the sudden this isn't normal behavior. The way the video was recorded, it looks like a set up to me. Probably some ugly,jealous girl at the party- wonder how much $$$$$$ was paid for their little contribution!