Miley Cyrus

Bong Video

Partying with a Bong

12/12/2010 9:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus celebrated her 18th birthday by experimenting with a bong and catching a case of the giggles -- but sources say she was not smoking marijuana.

The video was shot during a party at Miley's L.A. area home 5 days after her 18th birthday.

According to a source connected with Miley ... the smoke filling the bong is a natural herb called salvia which has psychedelic qualities. Possession of salvia is legal in California.

As for the video ... the source tells us it was shot by one of Miley's friends --  and the theory is someone stole or copied the video from that friend's camera.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cash Santana

yowzas

Kris Jenner and Kim K = money hungry plastic sellouts.

i bet people will talk **** about this. smh. its legal and she's legal. who cares.

Hammer

I'll give her something to smoke :P

candy

what a mess....just waiting for her ex to rat her our for having sex on the Stern show, to pop out 2 kids, shave her head and go nuts...

Strong Machine

The video was believed to be stolen? You didn't need to post it you know....

kj

whoah i predict she is on track to ruin any career she has or future career. This is pretty predictable to have happened though considering she is always hanging out with older people and she surrounding herself with negative people influencing her. Not saying she doesn't actively seek things but she would not be as likely to do so if she had better people around her, and parents that were actually parents her mum is too busy trying to be the same age as miley. I really feel bad for her this isn't funny this video she needs help she is obviously troubled and hurting and trying to escape!!! Not to mention these 'friends' of hers seem to be hardcore manipulating her.

Allison

Oh boy.

Kelly

lol good for her; she's having a good time! I'd rather see her chilling and laughing with a group of friends than drunk off her ass at some club with pictures up her dress.

Kris Jenner and Kim K = money hungry plastic sellouts.

hahaha she's just being miley.
love her. just salvia people, relax.

bob

It certainly looks like she had a good time. That said, so what? Who cares what she does, especially now that she's legal? As a matter of fact, I shouldn't have wasted my time commenting on it.

missdeedee

I have friends who trip out Salvia... legal or not, I won't touch that stuff with a 10 foot poll!

Soiled Midget Panties

Crack ain't too far off now. I can't wait for her sex tape, you know, so I could beat off.

George A Uribe

Salvia my ass! Cmon man, does her spin doctors really think people will buy that? Lets call it for what it really is...POT!

tmz fan

pot dont do that to you

Gloria Unread

It would be so annoying to be around her while stoned. Seriously, I couldn't stand to be around bumbling chicks like that during my party days...

Although hearing Bush's song 'Come Down' in the background did bring me back to those days of sweet debauchery. Wow, flashback to 1998! :p

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments