Dog Chapman -- I'm Coming for Ya, Randy Quaid

12/11/2010 10:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Duane "Dog" Chapman is focusing his bounty hunting skills on Randy Quaid -- and we know this ... because he said so on Twitter. Goodbye, element of surprise!

1211_dog_chapman_twitter
Dog made similar proclamations a few months back when he was a guest on "Lopez Tonight." He eventually decided against pursuing Randy and wife Evi.

The Quaids have been hanging out north of the border lately. They've had warrants issued for their arrest several times this year, stemming from a case in Santa Barbara where the Quaids are accused of burglary after they were found allegedly living in a home illegally.

Wheels

I so look forward to the day the news says, "Dog Chapman and wife have been shot and killed by unknown assailants", because it will finally put their miserable asses out of the news!

Rocky

Chapman you come up here I'll kick your a##!

Helen

GO GET EM DOG !!!!

Bodhi

The sky is the limit in crazy ****ing Hollywood Babylon.

Helen

Come get them Dog. I live in BC and those freaks need to face justice.

Crayola

You know - people have jobs they aren't always positions as some of you might hold. But there are those of us that do Jobs. And this is one of them. This is his job. Like it or not Quaid will be caught one way or another. Just trying to clean up a little. Have a Nice Day....

jojo

Bring it on Dog, we in Canada would love to kick your ugly face in and keep that fat pig of a wife at home.

sandy

To comment #17 The one thing I don't understand is if you don't like them change the channel.That was a very harsh and rude thing to say. Everybody has made mistakes in their past thats how we learn and grow from them. To Mr.Chapman and family ignore the negative people.YA'LL ARE DOING A GOOD JOB KEEP IT UP.

Helen

I bought my Dog The Bounty Hunter gear at www.thebountystore.com

SSinOC

Dog will only have to sit back and watch some hoser up there get them for him. He'll cut them in on the bounty and then call it a day.

awards

Vancouver News Flash! They are sleeping in their car at Pain and Wastings. Be sure to wear your gold jewelry so we know who you are! Bring lots of cash because welfare Wednesday is a long way away. Watch out for guys with any kind of pipes. Be sure you have health care coverage for Canada. Make sure your posse is packing lipstick, knee pads and Vaseline... Uncle Randy says "Come on down!"

Helen

@ the haters. Just because Dog arrested your mom for being a HO and eating crack like Candy, does not mean it was not the right thing to do. Dog has over 7000 arrests and more power to him. Anyone that wishes death on another should rot in hell and probably their life already is hell

Aloha to dog and family. We support your work but be careful and don't get banned

LiLy Munster

GitR'Done! I love me some Daaawg :)

Lillian Munster aka Lillian Chapman

Piper

Someone needs to "get" Dog the goof ball....who takes him and his fat wife seriously ???!!

Roger

I'm going to laugh my ass off when Dog and his punk son and fat with get their ass kicked messing with the wrong crowd.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments