« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian and Her New Man: Jingle All the Way

12/11/2010 11:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian began her evening kicking off the festivities at the Z100 Jingle Ball in NYC last night ... but ended it with her new beau, New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
The new couple was spotted all over town, finally getting snapped together as they returned to their hotel in the wee hours of the morning.

Good to see someone on the Nets finally scoring.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Darlene

I love Kim but she sleeps with way to many guys!!yikes

CC

Kris,

Remember to double bag it and no kissing. Clean up with alchohol and you should be OK. Stop the Klap in it's tracks. Happy holidays.

Steve

Her p ussy is so abused it looks like Stallone's eye in Rocky.

Cut me Mick.

babylove52

If Robert Kardashian Sr. is alive today, what would he think of his daughters?
1. The eldest a single mother who was impregnated by a seasick(Dusick) guy.

2. The middle (or in between) her fetish is not JImmy Choo shoes, but scoring one man after another. Worse than changing her undies, if she ever wear one.

3. The youngest, who dated in 2 weeks & shows off her bling bling, and professes her love to LO, $$$$$$ do as part.

Their next really show produced by PimP Mama Kris..........

Welcome to Calabasas, CA the Home of the Original K-whore's

Rich

Is this guy actually white...lol.

Demi

A lot of FREEDOM OF SPEECH here when your comments, that were actually a quote from a comedian are taken down, and desapear.

Ally

Y'all are SOOO judgmental! First of all, nothing wrong with a girl dating around. How else is she supposed to find a f*ing husband??? She has not dated that many people if you compare her to any regular person...especially if you compare her to guys. How come guys can date 20+ women and they aren't called whores? F* that!

And also, we don't know that she is sleeping with all these guys. She could just be having out with them. So don't accuse people of things that you don't know are true! You guys are judging and being so hateful towards someone you don't even know. F* all of you. I hope that when your daughters grow up, they get called all the names you are calling Kim. Karma is a b*tch!

And, no, I am not Kim and I am not her manager. I'm a regular girl just trying to stick up for an innocent person who all you losers feel the need to project your insecurity and self-hatred on. Good luck in life!

kitty

fake hair, fake lips, fake tan, fake tits....fake eyelashes, hair removal, what's really you?

Michael

HAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! that last comment was funny. The countdown begins. This new dude is gonna hit that @ss a few times then dash. KK has 3 years tops, left of hoe strolling Before the younger hoes take her place. Paris is already feeling the effects. You're next KK. GO LAKERS ! ! !

Posted at 11:10 AM on Dec 11, 2010 by NDNchief
---

Well, after they date her a week [and hit it a couple of dozen times] the open sores and the chills begin.

JLS

My God. Another one? I hope they know how risky it is hopping in the sack with her. I'd wear about 5 condoms if I got within 50 feet of her.

This isn't doing her any good.

JLS

As for Kim Kardashian wearing real fur, I'd expect that. She is remarkably selfish and doesn't even care for dogs.

I sure hope nobody skins her sisters and wears them around their neck.

Michael

Your right, she only dates Rappers, and Athletes, and Media figures who have literally thousands of beautiful female fans willing to sleep with them in a second. They prefer Kim's company over all of that, because she's a great conversationalist and she never puts out.

mark

another bad picture: look paps if you wanna do this for a living at least get better cameras and take photo lessons. you cant possibly call yourself a "photographer" with a pic like that: even my cat takes better pics than this one.

Michael

Posted at 10:28 PM on Dec 11, 2010 by mark

You're right, with 1/2 inch of professionally applied makeup and good lighing she's a knockout. However, I've seen her shopping and she looks like the waitress from a greek restaurant.

I can't imagine any of her recent 25'ish year old boyfriends wake up next to her in the morning, and they aren't a little bit shocked at who's staring back at them.

get a life ho

she should open up an athletic sperm bank !