Miley Cyrus -- We, The TMZ Jury ...

12/11/2010 1:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Thousands of TMZ users have strong reactions to the Miley Cyrus bong video we posted Friday. Some people think she's a L.I.T. (Lindsay-in-training) ... others say the only difference between Miley and your garden variety 18-year-old is that Miley is wildly successful.

So we gotta ask ...

dbhewitt63

To Miley:

Just think of all the young girls out there who adored Hannah Montana but are now censored from you by their parents. If you wanna play the part of a role model...and take the $$ and the perks, you gotta step up and play to a higher set of rules and standards.

You have let everyone down.

Signed: Parents

Skar

Seriously? People think Salvia is worse then drinking? Are you people retarded?

colleen

hey TMZ, you're trashhhhh for talking so down on Miley. common now, she did something LEGAL. and she was just trying to have fun like any other young adult. EVERYONE does crazy and wild stuff at some point in their lives. So don't act like what Miley did was horrific or inexcusable. Give her a break and stop being so obsessed. Miley is beyond everyone's negative comments and it's getting so old...get at me.

Skar

If you let your kids have a role model in some tv star, you fail as parents and your kids should be taken away for your stupidity.

Corey Manders

I was going to marry Miley! nows I think she is bad! I'm crying myself at sleeping.! I think Mileys should stop!! Leave Melliesy alone!!!

Jordan

Okay first of all, shes 18.
Not everyone can be perfect; and she can cut loose once and a while and have fun. If it gets way out of hand, yes, then take it to the next level.

What do you expect her to be? A teenager obsessed with Disney?
No. She can have fun.

colleen

Miley is amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg, get over it.

karlie

this is sickkkk...was never a fan of miley, now i am.

Jordan

Okay first of all, shes 18.

What do you expect her to be? A teenager obsessed with Disney?
No. She can have fun.

Ali

Honestly I think this is a publicity stunt, its too much of a coincidence that the guy in the background is munching on some frosted flakes...LMBO!

Special K

Man Miley is butt ugly!

Domino

publicity stunt or not - this does nothing to help her career. my niece is a single digit, and adores the show - this disturbs me. i refuse to buy her anything related to this tabloid whore. this is not someone i want my niece looking up to.

from the START miley has always been a talentless tart riding on the coat tails of her fathers mullet. from the START she's always been doing creepy things to give her publicity for all the wrong reasons - let us all say we remember the green bra incident.

she's a lyndsay hohan. nothing more, and so much less.

lol people

Seriously? People think Salvia is worse then drinking? Are you people retarded?

Posted at 9:28 AM on Dec 11, 2010 by Skar

i co-sign this... people just dont know there sedatives

Alex

Omg everyone in california smokes pot and she wasnt even smoking pot. It was salvia whooo freakin whooo. who cares shes 18. people do that stuff at 14 get over it shes young. She'll be fine she didnt even know how to do it.

Sunny

Miley needs to reevaluate and I don't believe it was salvia, I think it was Pot she is smoking. How dumb do you have to be to know that? Her parents aren't the reason she makes bad choices, she is. If she were 10, then we could blame the parents.