Vanna White

Good Genes or Good Docs?

12/12/2010 8:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

It's puzzling how "Wheel of Fortune" hostess Vanna White looks so good.

1210_vanna_white_dates
Here's the 29-year-old back in 1986 (left) -- and 24 years later, the 53-year-old version at an event in L.A. this week (right).

Big money.

nate

neither....she looks old and leathery.

marcia

Nothing beautiful about her. She wasn't even cute in that before picture. Honestly, there is no need for her to be on Wheel of Furtune anymore, were in the digital age, pushing buttons on a screen can be done automatically.

I have no clue why ABC is still keeping her on the show, oh let me guess some morons will say, (but the show wouldn't be the same without her) or (but it's been a tradition since day one) TRADITION MY ASS OK!!!!

I never liked the host of the show either, zero personality, and such a FAKE person too.

Posted at 12:33 AM on Dec 12, 2010 by Chris
______________________________________________________________

You took the words right out of my mouth. Talk about a free ride...The letters light up on their on now, there is no more turning and the reason she pushes an unnecessary button is to just give her something to do. Otherwise she would just be standing up there for nothing looking stupid.

tippy katz

AGREE. Not cute. Ever.
She has the most hideous hairline, too. I know that's a weird thing to notice, but there it is.
She's always looked like a tacky small town hick to me.

Silly Rabbit

Vanna White is ugly as hell and has always been!!!

Carvey

I like Vanna. Don't care for Pat too much though.

lhartwell

Like her face has no issues?

She has the face of a 65 year old woman. I don't see any plastic doing her any good. Those eyes are the worst.

Getting older is a real b-it-ch. We all we take a turn folks.

Its all the tanning kiddies, white girls have it the worst. The sun will make you like this......hello. Pam Anderson?

They did'nt know that then, but we do now. Stay out of the sun ladies, or this is your future. Oh, and smoking too. Very bad for ones skin. Never cared for the sun, and at 43 its has paid off.

Chun LI

Does anyone under the age of 70 watch WOF?My 90 year old grandmother stopped watching because it bored her.

Erin

Wow! This is a tough bunch on here. I think she looks fine. She has normal eye wrinkles for someone in their fifties. Her nose appears bigger because she is smiling more in the second picture. Her skin didn't look leathery to me. She doesn't have much makeup on in that picture so that is why I thought she looked really good. If she was on the set, I am sure she looked worse in person because of heavy stage makeup. I never liked that show, but always thought she was pretty. Her neck area looks really good, too, and plastic surgery can't do much with sun damaged neck skin so that is why I think she hasn't had anything done and still looks really good.

Danielle Jameson

I think Vanna may have had an additive & preservitive nicely placed but weather she did or not, there's no surgery that can make all of her beauty. She had to have a lovely foundation to start with and physically & nutritionally take good care of herself to maintain that look. Even with surgical assist, a person can still get run down in appearance if they don't take proper care of themselves. Atta girl, Vanna!! : )

TBONE

My dad watched the show just to see her and now so do I.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2