Olivia Munn vs. Denise Richards

Who'd You Rather?

12/12/2010 10:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Olivia Munn and Denise Richards were in attendance at last night's Spike TV Video Game Awards in Los Angeles, Calif.

1212_olivia_munn_denise_richards_getty
Question is ...

Abe

I'd rather "do" a dead raccoon rather than Denise Richards. Denise is one of the ugliest, most undesirable women who ever lived.

Just looking at her picture has made me sick.

x

dave

I dig Denise Richards anyway, but she looks intense and stick thin. She looks a little scary in this particular photo. I'd still tap that, however.

Rayna

Denise would get more votes if she didn't always have those crazy eyes. She tries to be wide-eyed I think but just looks unnatural and, well, crazy-eyed. she need to update her standard pose.

Raw Shoshanna

Denise looks like a freakin' anorexic ROBOT! A Stepford psycho ex-wife. SCAREY!

BoilingBleach

Denise Richards hasn't really been too hot since Wild Things. That made it an easy decision. What made it easier was the way she (Denise) looks in this particular picture. I've seen healthier looking skeletons. And that hair!?!? It makes her head look about 6 feet long. She is officially over the hill, and going downhill FAST!

Rika

could Denise's pupil be any smaller ... seek help back at the sober living house ... perhaps from that hunk who escorted you last time

Cravin Morehead

Denise has seen better days. It looks like she has a 45-year-old head on a 15-year-old body. She also would be better served to not wear her hair up. With her long face it makes her head look two feet tall!

terry

Don't think anything's wrong with denise (although she looks scary ) maybe it's her hairstyle?.

gooooood

too much coke with chhhhaaaarrrrlliieeeee

Gladhe8her

I chose Denise because she told Howard Stern that she swallows

Joe

In her day.... I would have picked Denise.

E.g, Wild Things Denise was mega-hot.

Hanging to da lef

Denise is hot!, but just knowing that Charlie pounded her in the past, well, I wouldn't want to catch some STD. Olivia on the other hand is hands down freaking gorgious!! Thats the thing about hot chicks, they can get other hot chicks!!

NDNchief

Olivia needs to step down at AOTS. She's never there anymore. She abandoned the nerds for the purty people in H'wood. Replace her with Carrie Keegan(not sure I spelled her name right).

Michael

I have to say, Denise looks hideous in that picture, but I still voted for her!

If you ever listen to her on Howard Stern, OMG!!!! She is so F-ing hot!! She swallows. She does anal. She does other girls. She is a total freak in bed and has said she can't get enough sex!!!

That gets my vote!

WatcherOne

Oh geez, Denise has that "I'm starving too death" terrified look to her. Eat an extra raisin or something.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments