Olivia Munn vs. Denise Richards

Who'd You Rather?

12/12/2010 10:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Olivia Munn and Denise Richards were in attendance at last night's Spike TV Video Game Awards in Los Angeles, Calif.

1212_olivia_munn_denise_richards_getty
Question is ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

kk22

Err.. Denise looks a bit scary now a days.

Joe

Denise is far too old for me. I'm not really into Semi attractive women when they were 25. Time hasnt been to good to her. I'm glad Charlie left before it was too late. I hope denise does something about her face. It's really repulsive to me. It's hard to explain but I really dont like to eat things when I look at her. Maybe its me or the types of food that I enjoy. I like spicy and oriental stuff. If anyone else out there has felt these same feelings I'd really appreciate if you would comment. Thanks. Merry Christmas.

GlobalDia

denise looks like, and probably is, a psycho wackjob. them types are good for one night only since theyll do anything in bed after a few drinks and rails.

olivia is ok looking, but she shouldnt have left AOTS. her stints on john stewart have been horrible. and this new show of hers doesnt seem any better.

so denise for one night, olivia for one month.

RLutz0508

Olivia is really awesome! If anyone who knew her before her career 'blew up', she did so much stuff for AOTS that your average nerd thanked God for, she seemed like a real team player, but now is pretty much off that show and does 'The Daily Show with John Stewart' as a "corospondent" and does well there too. But she is missed a lot on AOTS! That and just looked at that picture...Denise looks like a fried egg and Olivia is a filet minon! That and if you just look at that pic, she is so pretty and Denise is...well yeah..ugh(vomits).

Kowalski

Olivia Munn is hilarious on Perfect Couples, and just about steals every scene she's in. Yes, yes, she is amazing to look at, and the Maxim cover, OMG, she makes me wish I wasn't straight because I know I'll never get anything that good. But she is extraordinarily talented.

Now, to compare her with Denise Richards... well, Denise Richards was married to Charlie Sheen, and she was a Bond Girl/ mannequin in an 007 movie one time... ummmm.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5