'Dead Zone' Guy -- My Female Roomate Beat Me Up

12/11/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Bruno played Sheriff Bannerman on the TV show "Stephen King's Dead Zone" -- but now he's asking for help from the real life law enforcement to protect him from the woman he lives with.

1210_chris_bruno_getty_ex
Bruno was granted a temporary restraining order against Paulina Regagnon (pictured above) -- after she allegedly socked him in the face over and over again during an argument on December 2.

In legal docs filed on December 3 in L.A. County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ, Bruno claims she "punched me repeatedly in the face through the car window and bruised me, cut me, and ruptured my eardrum."

Bruno never explains what caused the alleged attack -- but insists Paulina also caused $800 worth of damage to his car.

Bruno is due back in court later this month -- where he will try to make the restraining order more permanent.

E

The ones I've known, it's what most batterers think, male OR female.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

they both have gigantic noses

David

Does he need to explain WHY he was hit? Is that the way it works?

Anthony Wa

Repeatedly punched him? After the first swing, it should have been over with. What kind of man lets some woman punch him repeatedly that way ... AND damage his car?

Wuss ....

stu

how dare that penelope cruz look a like punch tat hot face.
y does a man tat age have a roommate?

b

Why didn't he just beat the shiz out of her? Puss

yessir

THERE IS SOMETHING VERY FISHY. WHAT MAN STANDS THERE AND ALLOWS SOMEONE TO REPEATEDLY PUNCH HIM? I'm not buying this story at all. Nor do I believe she's his "roommate". A man that age does not have a roommate.

Al

10 your ignorant. People of all ages have roommates. Also if he retaliated she would file abuse verse him. Simple logic; got it?

MeToo

Good for him for having her arrested. This is how you handle violent people.

BRET

I would hide my face in shame if a bitch beat me up. Equel rights! Chicks want to be treated equel then they should expect a ass kicking!

Reality

Funny, because if he beat the crap out her, you IGNORANT FEMALES would be crying for his head. He did the right thing.

DEEDEE RUSSELL= IGNORANT DEGENERATE

yessir

AND WHO GOES TO EVENTS WITH THEIR "ROOMMATE"? You are an idiot if you think that's what they were. Also tmz spelled roommate wrong. There's no such word as "roomate".

JB

C'mon TMZ, where's the video? Seriously, couldn't this guy have grabbed her arms & subdued her?

Bobo

She can hit him like that all she wants but the second he strikes back he's the new Chris Brown. Good Call on his part

lin

when will you men learn not to get involved with these middle eastern crazies, no matter how long they have been in the US?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments