50 Cent & Chelsea Handler -- Mounting Evidence

12/13/2010 3:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chelsea Handler may not be dating 50 Cent ... but she is rolling around in bed with him, sucking on his face, taking a picture, and posting it on the Internet.

1213_chelsea_fifty
Handler put the intimate pic on her Twitter page moments ago, saying, "I don't know why anyone thinks I would ever date a rapper."

Define "date."

becca

shes just f**king around!!! hahahahaha

Suz

@Jennifer. hhhahahah Too funny Chels!

kim

This dried up plastic surgery b*tch needs to get a life. U nasty as b*tch. nobody else wants your nasty ass, hey 50 beat it up and put it on your latest rap album!!!! u and your bff (jennifer i still love brad anistin) both you make me sick!

Nessa

haha classic Chelsea ...Love her!!

joe

Chelsea your gig is up in cali back to livingston NJ I hear Livingston Bagles is hiring see ya

fo real

SHE LIES ABOUT HER REAL AGE. THERE IS NOOOOOOO WAY SHE IS IN HER THRTIES. LETS TRY FORTIES. SHES VERY VERY UN FUNNY

joe

When she was on Leno, she thanked him for having an all black band, except for the one "whitey".
She seems to hate men, and generally anyone, and I feel sorry for 50 cent if he takes the trash to the curb - he's going to become the butt of jokes for a long time.
She is bizarre. Why anyone would be a guest on her show is surprising, she literally mocks any answer to any question she asks.

Christy

That's the best she can get? Low self-esteem, I guess.

Thinkabout-it

I love her! I love her dry humor and sarcasm..it's great and funny as heck! I loved her even more when I heard her comic bit about A. Jolie....SO TRUE! That chick is a total nightmare..and what a terrible mother too! I mean who shleps their kids around the world to a hundred different homes, and says they are not selfish? WE KNOW she is SELFISH to begin with because she stole brad from JEN! She has no respect for the institution of marriage..that's why SHE won't get married! What goes around, comes around....and Jolie KNOWS IT! She IS a C-U-N-T! Chealse just calls it like it is! LOVES IT!!!!!! Would you want to be friends with Jolie if you were married?

Vince

I hate snicker lickers!

moe

she is not even funny... annoying.....

Tellit

And she rips and hits on Jolie?!

She's nothing but a trashy-mouthed, lowlife, 2bit second-rate comedienne. And she probably is a closet lesbian like Aniston and Cox.

Whatever she is or isn't one things for sure.
She is a pig.

TIFFANY

oh my god. i just puked in my month.. gross..

only in america

I love racist/idiot america. such a thrill to be living amongst those who think they're superior, lmfao.

REALbarbwire7

Considering SHE put the pic up, you have to remember who she is. She love love love's him. I'm sure she knows him. I'm sure she took advantage of a perfect opportunity to be Chelsea! Don't take things so seriously.