50 Cent & Chelsea Handler -- Mounting Evidence

12/13/2010 3:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chelsea Handler may not be dating 50 Cent ... but she is rolling around in bed with him, sucking on his face, taking a picture, and posting it on the Internet.

1213_chelsea_fifty
Handler put the intimate pic on her Twitter page moments ago, saying, "I don't know why anyone thinks I would ever date a rapper."

Define "date."

wtf

she does look pretty good for a 50 yr old

karmina martinez

LMAO!!!!!!!All 50cent has 2do is rap, "Just a little bit" in Chelsea's ear and IT'S ON!!!!Girl, GONE ARE YOUR DAYS OF LOOKIN' OLD...CREAM OF SOME YOUNG GUY GONNA MAKE YOU OUTDO OIL OF OLAY!!!

bstill

It looks like 50 cent is Preparing to mount the hump. Wonder if it's bald?

allie

Pathetic attention whore.

Chris

Why mix races? It just looks very unnatural. Surely she can do better.

opela

I can't stand Chelsea Handler, I used to love her but her show is a bunch of people sitting at a table talking about her. I guess they have to kiss her ass because she hires them for her show. I wish someone would go on there and tell her to shut the f*ck up!!!

nobleday

Fako! No one cares.

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

I can't stand Handler. She is a mean, unfunny, jealous bitch. Ugly, too. Isn't she Gay??

B

Gross. Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross. He is a nasty douche.

katinedinburgh

Pfft, I can't see why people have a problem with this, but if I did, it's nothing to do with him being a rapper or a race issue. He's just a moron. Flat out stupid. But she is really annoying, so they can have each other.

Statuesques

Annoying..if you're a couple, so be it but why make yourself a gossip segment for the world to see? Who's the "Celebrity Whore" now??? ;&(

scott

It doesn't matter if it's a male or a female doing this...it's tacky and classless. Like the rest of you whores blogging on TMZ

JCW

Although he's quickly becoming irrelevent, I suppose he thinks his ongoing lewd hetero posts on Twitter and being photographed with a blonde female to be posted everywhere make him seem to the public as though he's straight.

Sorry dude - too much evidence to the contrary. Sad... just sad.

sPaNkDeNALgAs

Chelsea Handler used to be pretty. She's gotten real old looking, REAL FAST. Now she just looks like my neighbor......

shabbs69

Well I did like her, I will never watch her show ever again! freaking N***** lover!