Michael C. Hall's Wife

To File for Divorce

12/13/2010 10:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

They play brother and sister on television and got married in real life -- but now Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter have new roles ... they're gonna be exes, and TMZ has learned Jennifer is pulling the plug on the marriage.

Jennifer Carpenter and Michael C. Hall Divorce
Sources tell TMZ Jennifer will file divorce papers this week, possibly tomorrow.

Hall and Carpenter have been separated for "some time."

The split was first reported by "Access Hollywood."

0709_split_footer

Kitty

Not gonna lie, but I think it has to do with the fact that he's gay. I mean did anyone else think he played a gay man on Six Feet Under a little too well? I love Dexter and I love Michael C. Hall regardless of his sexual orientation but he just comes off as being gay to me. In any case, I always got the notion that Jennifer Carpenter isn't a far cry from the annoying character of Debra Morgan. Let's hope I'm wrong.

Joe

hopefully he doesn't 'off' her !

beatrixkiddo23

what??? they just got freakin married?? like a YEAR ago? what happened?? i must admit, i was kinda annoyed when they got together in the first place, because i was worried that somehow it would effect their dynamic on the show..but now, i'm worried that the split will!! why didn't they just date? this sucks

JC

A buddy of mine told me he saw Michael C. Hall making out with Daniel Craig at a gay bar in Venice Beach a couple of years ago.

Frances

Aww that sucks. 2 awesome actors )o: O hope they don't do away with the show.

John

Like momma used to say, "don't marry your tv sister"!

Jodi

God she is an annoying actress Maybe shes as annoying in real life and he dumped her : ) WHO knows we all probabily will never know the real truth. But knowing they were married in real life and brother n sister on the show was GROSS. Where was the attraction? I love the show hopefully it wont be canceled now

Joann

Oh wow...I love Dexter and was talking to my friend about the show the other day and how they were husband and wife in real life. I wonder what happened????

Bitch Tits

Well, I guess now we know which character is gonna die next season!

beatrixkiddo23

LMFAO @MightyMad!!!!
hilarious! lol!

MixxyLion

They were married 2008. They've been married 2 years, I believe. It is sad, though. I wish happiness for them both. Michael C. Hall is an amazing actor and singer. Can't get enough of him.

me

time to get the glad wrap out dex =)

Perky

He sort of comes across as being gay. The cancer was bad, good to see he beat it, but, the gay thing ?

nobleday

Who? Unknowns!

april

ok now i totally hate her. he had friggin cancer- guess she dosent know what "in sickness and in health" means!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments