Michael C. Hall's Wife

To File for Divorce

12/13/2010 10:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

They play brother and sister on television and got married in real life -- but now Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter have new roles ... they're gonna be exes, and TMZ has learned Jennifer is pulling the plug on the marriage.

Jennifer Carpenter and Michael C. Hall Divorce
Sources tell TMZ Jennifer will file divorce papers this week, possibly tomorrow.

Hall and Carpenter have been separated for "some time."

The split was first reported by "Access Hollywood."

0709_split_footer

916Nter

The only reason I can see her filing is because he is cheating! I don't see why any woman would leave this gorgeous man.

susan

He is so sexy.

John Betteroffer

To Lydia comment #63, Seems like someones is as ugly as jennifer carpenter is lol. Look here are the facts, she looks like a dude, walks like a dude, even dresses like a dude. She is totally not pretty and completely lacking feminine qualities. So stop sticking up for you ugly step sister ok.
Besides look at her career, the only good thing she has been in are horror movies and dexter, and I really do think Michael C Hall got sick of seeing her first thing in the morning all dudely.

lona

WDC, I thought I was the only one that hated this last season of Dexter. I have always been a huge Dexter fan, loved every season but couldn't stand this season. It seemed shorter than the other seasons to me but that was a relief. Hope this show isn't going downhill.

FlamingoNut

Hopefully this won't affect the show. Just when you think that a past season was the best, they come back with a better season. This season started out iffy for me, but got sooooo much better half way through. I haven't seen the last 2 or 3 episodes yet, so I can't say if this has been the best or not.
Regardless, I hope this doesn't affect the show, but I won't hold my breath. Dexter is, by far, IMO, the best show on television, followed by Breaking Bad.

terry

Not surprise, they hooked up and got married way too quickly. She needs to EAT something!

terry

Working together.......ACKWARD!!

terry

#58...LOL!

Chrissy

Please don't open your mouth if you know nothing about them, idiots. She didnt have a baby and he's not gay. Dex would never get cancelled bc of her. Good luck Michael!

Monica

WHAT?!?! I hope this won't affect their chemistry on screen, but I've always thought her butt ugly Dexter rocks!

damian921

She probably got jealous of the big paycheck- what's up? TMZ is NOT reporting enough on this- what are they? Invisible off set??? get on who they're schtupping on the side Harvey! You're no longer a lawyer!

femonanon

She is so HOT...and gay...and needs to meet me.

femonanon

Lumen? maybe...yeah, he's a cheater and NO, not that good-looking

Cherri

I have always loved Jennifer Carpenter; she is an amazing actress and think she is gorgeous..lanky and skinny, sure..but no fake breasts or injected lips. I thought she and MCH were a perfect match, but maybe it was just too much togetherness. Too bad.

e33

ya, she looks like an inbred man with a wig.

he should be able to pick up better tail simple.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments