Johnny Depp Time Warp

12/13/2010 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Check out Johnny Depp's magical morph from a "Nightmare on Elm Street" to the pretty pirate we all know and love.

Paul G.

Johnny Depp has managed during his outstanding career to portray characters in all genres of movies. From comedy and horrors, to drama, musical, and action movies. He has done a defeat in acting that not to many actors in history can be compared. My entire family is a huge fan of Johnny Depp. He's the kind of actor that keeps up wondering what he will attempt next. And still he continues to amaze us all with his talent.

.:Loki4Ever:.

He'll look PERFECT til the day he dies!!!!

BrAnBa

This guy is not just a pretty face...he is incredibly talanted. Also a really beautiful soul. He doesn´t speak about the huge donations he gives to people in need, nor about the charity work he does for children. Since I have friends on the recieving end, I know....

You´re fantastic, Johnny. Bless you and your lovely family!!

Holldoll

He seems to look even better with age. I never liked him as a teenager(as far as looks go) but now.. wow! He's very attractive! His wife is very lucky!

agree

I could sit and watch this all day

KP

holy creepy freckles

CarolynAB

His looks just keep on improving.
I attribute his looks to his Cherokee ancestry.
He has grown into an amazing actor--and he's my age.
All the best to him, Vanessa Paradis and their family.

Dawn

He really couldn't be more beautiful if he tried.

Lovejac23

Oh hellllllll yeah! I luv ya Johnny! Thank you TMZ for my X-Mas gift! :DDDDD

Dayna

Johnny is like a fine wine. The older he has gotten the better looking he is gotten.

Giselle

Absolutely gorgeous!

B

sorry but I can't forget his comment about hating America. He's a douche. He spoke his true feeling's and then back peddled once he realized the damage he did. His career has not been the greatest either for those of you that think otherwise. He wasn't a megastar until "Pirates" started. That is a fact that many critic have stated.

Bliss

What can I say..........He's a great guy..........you just don't ever hear anything bad about him....... Way to go Johnny! Your the man!!!!!!

Woot

LOVE LOVE LOVE you, Johnny!!!

Cherry

Whatever, B. He chooses the roles he likes, not just the ones that will make tons of money. That's why he has turned down roles in some major blockbusters, including Titanic. I admire him for that! Anyhow, the stuff he said about America was taken out of context, but if he's happier in France, so what?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments