Lindsay Lohan -- Who You Calling Provocative?

12/13/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan gets called a lot of not-so-pleasant things but the label that crosses the line is ... 'provocative' -- and sources say she's ticked at CNN for using the unspeakable word to describe her.

0920-lindsay-lohan-ex-tmz-01-credit-1

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... LiLo was "beyond upset" to see her name on CNN's "Showbiz Tonight" as one of the most provocative celebs of 2010. Lindsay made the top five -- along with Miley Cyrus, Mel Gibson and Charlie Sheen -- but Lady Gaga took the top prize.

Either Lindsay doesn't know what provocative means ... or she's pissed she lost to Gaga.

Fun fact: Lindsay's also nominated for 'Best Mug Shot' of 2010.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

|||||||||||||||||||

I miss the Lindsey from Mean Girls and the Parent Trap.

STARR C

I miss the Lindsey from Mean Girls! That's when she was at her best! She was so hot!

Jim in Cali

"Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ"

Smells like something Michael Lohan would say. I doubt Lindsay really gives a crap about Showbiz tonight on CNN

NDNchief

Why is she "upset" ? The list made her relevent this year. Her movie "career" certainly didn't. Wah, Wah, Wah. She's still delusional that she's a good girl.

JLS

You are all forgetting the IQ this young woman has. She has NO CLUE what provocative means. She called up Dina Lohan and Dina probably looked up the article on the CNN website and told her "you didn't even beat out that skank, Gaga." And that is the reason she's pissed.

This clan- other than ML - could be rolled into one person and you wouldn't get an IQ level of an ant. ML was a very successful stock broker on Wall Street for years.

Mike

I would not call her that. I would say she is a coke, head tweeker, booze hound, hoe bag. Loser, white trash. But I would not call her provocative.

Orian

Bless her heart, she really doesn't know what provocative means.

Kelly

Sounds like someone is looking for another lawsuit to me.
Sorta like the "Milkaholic" deal.
Dina must be getting low on cash.

susan

LOL it seems haters can't tell a provocative 'story' when they read one. This is pure BS. I'm sure Lindsay doesn't give these type of lists a second thought, its TMZ trying to stir your hate juices and haters with an IQ of minus 10 fall for it! LMAO!

This is how it went down:-
TMZ call papa Lohan - Hey Mikey, Lindsay is on the provocative list, got anything to say?

Papa Lohan to TMZ:- Lindsay will be real upset about that, you can quote me, ummm, no, quote a source instead. How much do I get?

TMZ :- But Mikey you know what that word means...right? Will $50 bucks do?

Mikey:- Course I know what that word means, do you think I'm dumb? I didn't pay child support to a kid who isn't mine for nothing you know. Make it $60... bucks and we have a deal.

gloday1

The only dumbo's around here are those that believe this half baked story, its garbage. Bring on the next fantasy TMZ.

gloday1

@ 7 JLS

Yes Michael Lohan was a stock broker, until he was jailed for fraud and insider trading, he's not that clever eh? He leaves his grubby dirty fingerprints on everything connected to Lindsay.

M Myers

She doesn't know what provocative means.

Grandma Cracker

Lindsay does not belong in this group. She is not provocative, she's tragic or troubled.

Karren

Would NOT necesarily call LiLo provacative! More like Major train wreck..... troubled ...tragic...!!

Nikki

Its always so funny to see the Lying Lohans in the first 10 comments. Especially Susans retarded comment, she thinks she is Lindsay,and knows it all LMFAO! Susan really needs to get a life

Dont bother attacking my comment Susan,Jill,dumas1000, delmar or any other lohan.Dont care what you have to say!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments