« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan Tyin' the Knot ... TODAY!

12/14/2010 7:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan is about to walk down the aisle again  -- TMZ has learned the wrestling legend will marry his 35-year-old fiancée this evening at sunset.

1214_hulk_hogan_jennifer_mcdaniel_getty_tmz_ex
It's all going down at the Hogan compound in Clearwater, Florida. We're told Hulk will take his girlfriend Jennifer McDaniel's hand during an intimate ceremony ... with only close friends and family invited.

Hulk's kids, Brooke and Nick, will both be in attendance -- but his ex-wife Linda didn't make the guest list.

As we first reported, Hulk applied for a marriage license last month -- and we're told L.A.-based spiritual guru Dr. Michael Beckwith will perform the ceremony.

Mazel Tov!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

marbles

35? Are you kidding me? She looks closer to 50!!! Wonder how long this marriage will last.

brenda

Hasn't it been 15 minutes yet?

iWiN

good for him!!! =]

texasknight1

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hulkster.. dude... dont do it.. ok forget your ex-wife.. dont get this train wreck..C'mon Hulkster.. i promise to buy every single dvd you placed on the market... i'll even buy brook's album.. just please dont make this mistake.. it will not last.

Get your family back together Hulk..not by marrying this..

Brook Clone!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GG

Best wishes to both of you. Jennifer seems like a nice lady.

aquanet

Gee he doesn't have a type, does he?

nick

awkward for the kids? shes just old enough for nick..

all this money and people do stupid things

LoveLife

It's a good thing I had my sex dream with Hulk before the wedding.

babyz65

Im very happy for him. He seems like such a nice man with a "big" heart, that deserves some true happiness in his life after all these years. Im glad he is getting married again. He's is not the run around type. In my eyes he's a real man, a family man. I wish you both all the happiness.......(@: XOXO

nick

he has to be lonely idk...hes been a family man for all these years and then his whore wife goes and has sex with 1 of her kids friends...has to be traumatizing to say the least. i really dont know how this guy feels, this lady must of really done a good acting job getting into his heart or hes just that lonely

NDNchief

His wife is handsome. Kind of shim-like. To each there own. Congrats nonetheless.

SHOOTER12

Crap, you mean the bride is not going to be Brooke....damn, must have cut him off from lotioning the booootyyyyy..

www.hairclub.com

Hogan, I am too afraid to tell you this in person, because I've been riding your coattails since I first met you. But me, Brent, Spiceboy and Ned quadruple teamed her on Sunday. Donna has to tight of reigns on Manson so he missed out.
Your Bother, Bubba The Love Sponge.

Googie

Ha ha ha, 35 years old, don't think so. Anyway I wonder what she'll get when they divorce. Oh, sorry - jumped to conclusions. What I meant to say is wishing them many years of happiness together.

ama

Oh man, I hope he got a solid pre-nup this time! At least you know Linda won't ever re-marry - gotta have those alimony payments!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments