« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan Tyin' the Knot ... TODAY!

12/14/2010 7:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan is about to walk down the aisle again  -- TMZ has learned the wrestling legend will marry his 35-year-old fiancée this evening at sunset.

1214_hulk_hogan_jennifer_mcdaniel_getty_tmz_ex
It's all going down at the Hogan compound in Clearwater, Florida. We're told Hulk will take his girlfriend Jennifer McDaniel's hand during an intimate ceremony ... with only close friends and family invited.

Hulk's kids, Brooke and Nick, will both be in attendance -- but his ex-wife Linda didn't make the guest list.

As we first reported, Hulk applied for a marriage license last month -- and we're told L.A.-based spiritual guru Dr. Michael Beckwith will perform the ceremony.

Mazel Tov!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

No Surprise

I hate to say this because I like Hulk Hogan, but his fiance has a huge neck; makes me wonder.

JLS

Much happiness to both of them!

laurie

Why Hulk why? You didn't learn the first time!!

Gee Whizzer

I hope he has his vitamins. He'll need them on his wedding night.

Brokeback Father

We knew he'd eventually hook up with Brooke. That is Brooke in the picture, right?

dd

Does she have implants in her chin?

Ty

Oh Hogan, a kind guy but not that brilliant. I hope theres a prenup though probabily not because he seems like a romantic, a big softie. And she seems like...lets not go there.
I hope it will be a happy marriage.

Me

35??? No way, she doesn't look a day younger than 50, and she looks like a man. What is he thinking?? Go with a brunette, Hulk!

Lizzie

So, this is why A&E did that fluff-piece do***entary on Hulk's rise, fall and resurrection during Thanksgiving weekend. I kind of figured that's what they were up to. I wonder how long it will be before A&E gives Hulk a new reality show? "Hulk Hogan, the Remake".

Hey Now

I don't get marrying someone who looks exactly like your ex. I call this the OJ syndrome.

Ray

She looks way older that 35, must have had one hell of a hard life to look that worn out at only 35. 55 I would say seems about right.

Carl

At least you didn't go on again about her looking like Brooke. She might but the thing is she also looks like LINDA back in the 80s.

E

What a dumbf...!! He deserves to get hammered NOW!!

E

Those who don't learn from life's failures are bound to repeat them.

Robinson Knight

Mike Beckwith a spiritual guru? He went to school with Terry and I - and was South Tampa born and bred.

How the heck he ended up in Lala Land is a mystery to me. I wouldn't have thought he'd ever move ten miles, let alone 2000, from the Tapper Pub.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments