Ron-Ron Got a

New Birthday Tattoo --

Fist Pump!

12/14/2010 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Less than two weeks after Pauly D got some fresh ink, Ronnie from "Jersey Shore" spent some time under the gun and got his arm seriously tatted up.

1213_ronnie_tattoo_exp_launch
Ronnie endured a six-hour session at Mario Barth's King Ink in Las Vegas earlier this week to complete his heaven and hell themed tattoo. Ronnie's on and off girlfriend, Sammi Sweatheart, was there as well.

Happy birthday, tattoo. Happy birthday, tattoo. Happy birthday, dear Ronnie. Happy birthday, tattoo.

yessir

NIPPLE RINGS ARE DISGUSTING ON MEN

JLS

Wayyyyy too big. Honestly, these young men many regret some of them. A few are sexy. This large one is not.

You missed the mark, Ronnie. Several times as a matter of fact lol.

JLS

Nipple rings are disgusting on ANYONE! Tacky!

lissalissa25

Later after his gf sammi said she didn't like it that much he backhanded her across the room and she looked up at him and said 'oh ronnie baby I am so sorry , its lovely and I love you so much, please keep me!'

d

his girlfriend's last name is not "sweat" heart.

K.C.

Dumbass!

Melissa

yeah, his gf's last name should be DoorMat

KAM

How long does his b-day last????

She needs to dump him...he ain't all that...

FO REAL

WHO CARES.. THERE BOTH CORNY.

lhartwell

People are STILL doing this? I thought this trend of the 90's would die off and humans would get a clue again.

Guess not. But, one needs to consider the source. He is a grease ball who will be broke in 5 years when he isn't 'famous' any more. All that muscle and not one brain cell..........

His girlfriend is orange. Why do these olive skinned girls keep tanning? It's going to kill their faces. Clearly its starting to now.

Mike

haha sucker Sammi is still there too hahah..
Shes like hey look at me im still here too im an idiot....
I went with him to get the tat then he said he was going out with the boys and 2 skanks danced and kissed him all night then I slept with him in my bed thats me :)

JD

He's getting a little chubby. He'll be a fat old man in no time!

Megan

Sammi "Sweat"heart? Really? My God, I think TMZ has started to hire third graders to type up their stories.

That being said, I still can't understand why the people from Jersey Shore are famous. Gross.

www.hairclub.com

Since when did Ron Jeremy start giving tattoos? He's lost weight and he looks great.

Jon

Whoa!!!! That is my art!!

Here's a link the the artwork on my site: http://art.thehomeofjon.net/2007/06/06/angels-and-demons-the-war/
Was the last thing I expected to see this morning. Cool that he thought it was cool enough to use as a tattoo.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments