Miley's Liam-a-like

Guy from 'Friday Night Lights'

12/14/2010 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the guy Miley Cyrus thought was her ex-boyfriend in the bong video we posted last week ... was actually one of the stars of the TV show "Friday Night Lights."

1213_miley_liam_grey_EX_Getty
In the video, Miley is cackling about how much the mystery man looks like her ex, Liam Hemsworth (middle). Sources at the party tell TMZ the guy was actually Grey Damon (right), who plays newcomer Hastings Ruckle in the latest season of "FNL."

A source close to Damon tells us it was indeed him -- but all he did was walk in the room, heard Miley yell, turned around and walked out. We're told he had never met Miley before.

Assuming you haven't done any psychedelic drugs today, we ask ...

femonanon

except for the hair, these guys look ALOT alike

jaydub75

It's sad how miss guided she is as a young dumb soul. Lol young dumb soul, sounds like a japanese dish. But hey what do u expect her father pimped her out from a early age. And I mean what, she was 15 dating 20 yr old's. C'MON PARIS PART DEUX!!!!! SHE'S WHITE TRASH WITH MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4Real2

Why are people trippin'over Miley Cyrus? Her wild azz behavior indicated that she has no inhibition or boundaries. The only difference is evidence of her drug usage caught on camera. A number of the so-called Hollywierd Starlets are into being promiscuous, and heavy drinkers and drug abusers. Do not be fooled by glitz & glamorous clothes in front of cameras. They are not your kids role-models. They are caught up in that Hollywood scene where all that glitters is not gold.

DJ

I think it's over rated and she is smoking WEED not Salvia. She knew how to inhale and use the bong all too well. She prolly learned that from her parents. Secondly from what I have seen and read about Salvia it usually effects one's motor skills harshly (Youtube it).
I remember my first bong hit and it wasn't THAT easy and smooth.

Puff Puff Pass MILEY!

Gangloff

While Salvia may be legal (and it is), it's a poor choice for
some one "In the Limelight," and a "role model" for the younger
generation.

Stupid, Dumb, and Ignorant - Yes ! ! ! Criminal, No ! ! !
Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child ! ! ! There is plenty of guilt to
go around - - Disney, the Parents, Talent Management, Handlers,
and child Protective Services (in earlier days).

Warren

The guy does look like Liam somewhat. But I don't get it, if they never met, why was he at Miley's private party? If things were that lax there then I can see how a spy stole the video that her stupid friend shouldn't have been doing anyway. It is odd that Miley would be doing something like this with people she didn't know. I love Miley, why wasn't I invited?

No Surprise

Ewh! They are both Ugly!

uunio

I would do both those guys, damn!

uunio

Actually, I took a closer look and Liam is way hotter. I'd make out with him for days and days. What in the hell did he see in that buck toothed Miley?!

chris

i just hope miley lights up some weed on national tv like zach galifianakis did so everyone will just stfu.

Jasmine

She really needs to stop acting like a dumb whore.

johnbrown

I am great fan of this show! I see it on regular basis. Don't even miss the single episode.
Even you can catch it here:

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3