Girl Who Shot Miley Video Targeted with Threats

12/14/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The girl who filmed Miley Cyrus hitting the bong has been getting threats since TMZ posted the video -- and now we've learned, she's gone into hiding.

1213_miley_anna_oliver_EX_TMZ
Sources close to the situation tell TMZ the video was shot by one of Miley's best buds -- a girl named Anna Oliver -- who has been getting threats from Miley fans via Twitter ever since the bongtroversy began.

Messages include:
-- "What would you do if you met Anna Oliver? -- Probably kick her teeth in"
-- "Anna Oliver.....I HATE YOU"
-- "We should find Anna Oliver and feed her to the lions!"
-- "Dear Anna Oliver, I know you want to be a little fame whore, but you're not good at it. We hate your guts. Love, EVERYONE."

Anna eventually deactivated her Twitter account.

We tried calling her ... she hasn't gotten back to us.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

dedee0703

IT WAS MILEYS CHOICE! It is a legal substance and she is just experimenting... at least it is not marijuana. It was her first and probably last time. Leave her alone. The girl who shot the video is totally innocent and you need to leave her alone. Let her get on with her life.

Gorilla Joe

A video response to her video.

girl

she did agood think.very good think.
know evreone know miley's real face..and belive me she is just
slut and abig Attention whore... she will do everything to be
famous...

miley dear you are abig fail. you think someone care but no ..
you jusr Matter for the paparazi

find better people to look up to kids

she still has fans? ehh her acting sucks more than the twilight actors and her singing sounds like a chain smoker tiring to talk what do people see in this white trash?

Layde

I think Miley was stupid for this, but her PARENTS need to be doing something other than tweeting abt it-- Billy Ray's abt to be the nxt Michael Lohan-- && NO one wants that. If they're so down home & southern, they should beat tht a*s! & honestly, the girl who leaked this is deff not a "best bud" just a fame whore. Miley needs to get it together. QUICK.

AndYuAre~

Well I think that MIlEY was TOTALLLY out of hand! And if I were Anna I would have done the exact same thing! Not just because I dont like Miley Cyrus because she deserved to get put out there for being such a *****!!! Also she dint have to close her Twitter I wouldnt have!

Tori

Everyone smokes weed. i'ts not a big damn deal. i'm pretty sure miley didnt have weed. It was a thing we call "spice" that we can buy out of tatto shops here in my town. I feel as if her friend ANNA OLIVER just want's some famee. it seemed like a set up because she kept asking her stuff as if she was waiting for her to sayy the wrong thing i bet she got payed for this as well.

Heather

I'm pretty sure she could see that there was a camera there so you cant really blame her friend for posting it. Get over it. And parents that say shes a bad role model maybe you should be a better parent and be your kids role model not someone on tv... that is all.

david Broham

Poor Miley. She thought she could do something stupid, and then claim innocence...again. Sorry Miley. You may have money, but that doesn't mean your secrets won't get out.

And by the way, all you Miley fans? Her friend didn't force her to smoke.

Just keep that in mind.

Guy who cares....... not.

**Sniffle Sniffle** Miley might be a weed smoking hooker.... *sniffle sniffle** but she's OUR weed smoking hooker!!! **sniffle sniffle** "Ur gonna die Anna Oliver!!" My mom won't let me dress like a hooker anymore and now she knows I smoke weed like my idol!!!! *sniffle*

flavia

guys i know it was really bad and i would never talk to her agein but threats ant going to help ok i hate her but just leve her now you sead wot you sead and i know i love miley too but shes the one who did it. well i forgive miley i love her all her fans do i guess miley needs apolge off anne thats sad i hate anne know WE LOVE YOU MILEY your fans dont hate you WE LOVE YOU X

WeLoveMiley

SMH at people blaming Miley fans for this. Not all Miley fans are like this, just so you guys know that. I don't hate Anna Oliver, I never did. I'm still a Miley fan but you can't call us stupid.

JUDY