Ryan Reynolds

Files For Divorce

From Scarlett

12/24/2010 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Reynolds just officially filed for divorce from Scarlett Johansson, but all signs point to a more-than-amicable parting of ways ... and TMZ has Ryan's petition and Scarlett's reply.

1223_REYNOLDS_DOC_LAUNCH_2

Scarlett's response to Ryan's petition was filed at the same time -- a strong indication the two of them coordinated the court filings.

Neither party is asking for spousal support.  Sources tell TMZ there is no prenup, and Ryan made more money than Scarlett during their 2-year marriage.

Ryan lists the date of separation as December 14, 2010.  Scarlett agrees on the date.

Since everything they earned is community property, presumably it will be divided 50/50, though the petitions say property rights are yet to be determined.

Although the divorce is friendly, they aren't taking any chances.  Ryan has hired disso-queen Laura Wasser, and Scarlett has retained Lynn Soodik.

NickSunset

Scarlett you gained 30 lbs in your fat ass its not attractive babe I mean I don't want to have sex with you anymore.

Really no one loves a fat ass not even RR!

NickSunset

Scar lose 50 lbs and maybe I will be turned on and have sex with you, what was not in the agreement was you gaining 65 lbs.

I love you babe lets stop fighting!!
Signed
RR

MrJuciee

Scarlett who are you? Are you that chick from TJ HOOKER? Who is that Ryan dude also, never heard of him either.
Just saying.
Bye the way ****ers, visit my bitchen site.
www.mrjuicee.com
Do what I tell you.........

Meh

He was out of her league to begin with. It's only down hill for her from this point on.

Serge

Original Scarlett Galabekian never was engaged and 200 pieces of stolen biological material called Scarlett Johansson was not design for family life

pinkpixy

He was named the sexiest man alive because Time Warner owns People magazine, and Time Warner is also producing his new movie. It's all about the great PR machine and the mighty dollar. Ryan is the antithesis of the sexiest man alive. Having him on the cover was the biggest joke ever. You might as well put Jake Gyllenhall on the cover or Gilbert Godfreid. Give me a break.

Victoria

I can't believe he was married to this cold fish. They were never seen even holding hands, and showing the normal affection any couple would show towards each other. No surprise it's over.

Angie

I would do them both.

jcelectric003

its been for a long time!!!

krys

How do these *******s at TMZ, obtain official court papers anyway? Isn't it illegal to publish these type of records? I'd kill the pappi who ever gets ahold of my private information!

topstoryweekly

Looks like one couple just might get their Christmas wish:

Shiloh13

#8 and all others who comment on age you have it all wrong. My husband is 20 years older than me. We married when I was 23 and we are about to celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary and 17 years together. Still very happy. No he doesn't have money. We struggle just like everybody else we just happened to take our marriage vows seriously. Very few understand that. It's a committment that you choose to make no one forces you.

effskarjoisajoke

These two should have never married. When did anyone see them in public together ? Even when Scarlett was invited to Washington DC for the inauguration Ryan was no where to be found. No doubt, off with one of his boy toys.....Scarlett was just a mere beard for Ryan, she needs to find a real man.

jj

9 years age difference is not a big deal. Sounds like he just more mature than her. She used to be a Lindsay Lohan...and had one heck of a past. He's doing what's right -- moving on to someone with an emotional age beyond 15. She on the other hand needs to figure out what the heck she really wants. Her looks won't last and there are plenty of teen and early 20-somethings who already make her, at 24, look old.

J