Katherine Jackson -- Hangin' in Britney's Hood

12/16/2010 5:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ordinary people usually hit up a Motel 6 while their home is being renovated -- but Katherine Jackson is no ordinary person.

1216_KJ_HOUSE_LAUNCH_EX
Here's where Katherine will be living -- along with Michael Jackson's three kids -- for the next few months. It's a 12,670 square-foot mansion in Calabasas, CA -- just a block from Britney Spears!

Katherine is plunking down $26,000 a month -- the exact amount of her monthly allowance from the Michael Jackson estate -- while her Encino home is being extensively remodeled.

The 7 bedroom rental features a game room, movie theater, guest house, Jesus juice wine cellar, and much more.

UPDATE:  TMZ has learned, the MJ Estate is paying the $26 grand a month for the rental, in addition to all the other perks Katherine gets, including cooks, security, cars, taxes, house maintenance, vacations, house renovations, etc. etc. etc.

Margaret

TMZ YOU SUCK!!!! TASTELESS JOKE. LEAVE MJ ALONE. RIP MY ANGEL.

LC4Michael

Remember that TMZ is tabloid media at it's best and that you need to take what they say with a grain of salt. Most stories are about 5% fact mixed with 95% heresay garbage from a "source". It is not here to be informative. Merely entertainment. And sometimes they just go over-board (Jesus Juice) but it works because they got all us to post didn't they.

e33

haha, it's funny that the most hurtful people posting here with their comments are the religious hypocrites.

jesus juice, jesus juice, jesus juice.....**snicker snicker**

AyeJay

DAMN ! I'm not hating but that's TOO much house for them, I mean 12k almost 13k square foot house? I think that's a waste of money especially since they're RENTING! But hey, to each their own.

Daphne

(if you are even still a lawyer).

Posted at 10:16 AM on Dec 16, 2010 by juney

This is funny.

Daphne

Bunch of losers! Grow up, you nutheads, high school drop outs...you should be praising MJ, he's practically paying your salaries and has been since he died. you make up BS about him just to post a story and get hits. he's your bread and butter.

LOSERS!

Posted at 8:44 AM on Dec 16, 2010 by katie10

Your comment is funny.

Daphne

TMZ could you please post some photos of John Branca and John Mcclain's residence. Also please give us an accurate account of how much they are spending of MJ's money on a monthly basis for themselves.

Posted at 8:48 AM on Dec 16, 2010 by mymjj5

Yeah, that should be interesting. I understand Branca lives in one of the best part of Beverly Hills. Mind u, Branca has been rich way before MJ passed.

Eleonora49

Oh my god. I never ever seen such a beautiful home. I couldn't believe the hallway. It looks just like the one in Gone With The Wind with Scarlet O'Hara. It is so beautiful. I hope they are happy in it, it is so nice!

dd

#82 The older kids are in school now I'm sure this is the best place for them...Santa Barbara area is a couple of hours drive.

Chic

MJ aways took care of his mother and children. They are use to
living like this. TMZ must you stoop to make money. Love You
Forever Michael,RIP.

Best Mom

To #54 Fordtocarr: I have to agree with you. I also do not understand Katherine's religious hypocrisy. For a family that was supposed to "humble themselves" by not celebrating birthdays or holidays (per the Jehovah Witness edict) -- Katherine has a lot of explaining to do. I do not begrudge her living a nice life, but this extravagance is way over the top.

Siggisis

Posted at 12:21 PM on Dec 16, 2010 by Best Mom

Katherine and PPB cannot move into any property. They need a suitable one out of security reasons. You DO agree that they need protection at all times - or what...?
BTW, why is it other people´s business at all where they choose to stay? I don´t get it.
Or maybe I do...

Barb.A.

It was probably that blond bimbo that wrote this article. You the one who made the smart azz joke about putting a microphone under MJs mouth when he was knocked out to hear his grunts for a cd.