Miley Cyrus:

I Was Just Having Fun

12/15/2010 9:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus is telling her friends ... the bong video published by TMZ is no big deal.

Miley Cyrus Bong Video
Miley, who has taken a lot of heat since TMZ posted the story that she was smoking salvia, has been saying, she's just young and having fun ... this, according to friends in direct contact with her.

Miley acknowledged she's seen the TMZ story and also knew it was going to eventually surface.  As TMZ first reported, Miley's camp was trying to bury the incident by scooping up copies of the video.

One friend put it this way:  "Miley doesn't care. She's filming her movie and getting on with her life."

George210

i bet she sucks a **** the way she holds that bong and goes throat deep. wow. going down tha same path as B. Spears. But at least B. Spears was good looking. this bitch is a country hill billy with ****ed up teeth. lol

TheMarshmallowMan

Attention Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have contacted a world renowned physics who informed me of a curse that has been placed at the Walt Disney Studios were shows like Hannah Montana, The Micky Mouse Club, and many popular Disney Movies are filmed. This curse may be related to the late Walt Disney. The stars are doomed for all eternity unless they spread milk on the nearest dead black cat. This is serious business and I hope TMZ reports this very important information to the publicists. Thank You for your time!

Sad sad

kr I just get this feeling you didn't have a lot of friends. Or your friends just never included you in the fun. "Loser kids with no home or family MIGHT" That had to be the most idiotic statement yet. Worse than the Miley should have never became a celebrity if she was going to do this. Smack smack.

Moe Green

Nothing wrong with smoking weed, and there is nothing wrong with people who don't smoke. However she's taking a huge risk that will ruin her career, it it has not already.

b

If you people think that wasn't Kind bud. I have a bridge for sale. Wake up all of you Fuddy Duddys. Grass is much safer than alcohol and I guarantee half of you preachers are almost done with your box of wine.

Sad sad

Moe Green Kelly O is talented and a very cute girl. I would love for you to say that to her mom. I would pay to watch her beat the living crap out of you.

azlee

I sure hope that person said she doesn't care isn't saying a direct quote. Miley better care or she will be just another average young person. She will lead her fan club into drugs and sex. She had better care.

come on miley, you are better then that. I have faith.

justagirl

I'd be very interested in seeing the rating for her Hannah Montana reruns that Disney continues to run. It was shut right off today when it came on. She doesn't care about her actions and how it affects her loyal audience...she becomes more and more of a loser each and everyday. I guess she won't care when she loses half (or better) of her fan base. She might as well have just given the finger to all the children that love her.

Manimal

Of course it's salvia...weed would be ILLEGAL!!

Carl

With Lindsay and Britney getting themselves straightened out I was really concerned that we'd no longer have some young female star to observe as she turns her life into a train wreck. Thanks Miley!

nick

I'm fairly certain her career is over. She just doesn't know it yet. I like the casual attitude she's taking about it too. Seems like she doesn't really care. I think she'll get a wake up call when Disney stops airing repeats of her show and her next 2 movies tank. If she has any doubts, tell her to look up Lindsey Lohan.

kayla

the vid is hilarious in my opinion. ok. so she smoked some pot. who the f*ck cares? pot is actually a hell of a lot less worse than alcohol, how many of you drink? i don't care for her. but big deal shes 18 did some pot, it isn't a gateway drug for EVERYONE. and any parent who is JUST NOW deciding she is a bad role model is a dumb a, she proved her lack of responsibility and ability to be a role model a LONG time ago. yes, she should think more about the fact that she is a role model, but for gosh sakes, HER PARENTS are the ones who put her in that position.

ray jay

cut her some slack, please. you were once there or will soon be. must we be cruel two one another.

jeff

I think the last sentence says it all. She doesn't care and she is getting on with her life. Stop caring so much about these celebrities! You don't know these people. They are complete strangers. They obviously dont care about you. Many of you keep telling her to go away. I agree. Stop following her around. Stop posting her picture on the front page. Leave them alone and let them live their lives.

jeff

I think the last sentence says it all. She doesn't care and she is getting on with her life. Stop caring so much about these celebrities! Many of you keep telling her to go away. I agree. Stop following her around. Stop posting her picture on the front page. Leave them alone and let them live their lives.