Oksana Grigorieva, Mel Gibson -- Custody On the Line

12/15/2010 6:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ just shot this picture of Oksana Grigorieva strolling into court for a hearing that will determine who ends up with custody of Lucia -- Oksana or Mel Gibson.

121510_oksana_grigorieva_tmz_ex

Here's the lowdown:

-- Oksana filed papers asking Judge Scott Gordon to invalidate the mediation agreement she signed with Mel back in May, which would eventually give both of them joint custody of their daughter.  Oksana is asking for sole custody and wants the judge to strip Mel of all overnight visits and only give him monitored visitation of Lucia.

-- Mel then filed his own legal papers, asking the judge to maintain the status quo and not void the May agreement.  But Mel's lawyers argued in legal docs ... if the judge does void the custody agreement, they want him to strip Oksana of custody and overnight visits altogether, because they believe she's shown she's unstable and potentially harmful to Lucia.

We're told the judge will take testimony today, and then noodle over what he's going to do.

Stay tuned...

UPDATE 1:42 PM PT: Mel has arrived at the courthouse.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

little aussie reader

Belinda that's what I thought - the ole fake phone call trick.

Jackie

Go Mel.....She always look like a witch in hideous black clothes.

Janeny

This BS attorney is not answering any question asked. He is evasive. He just keep praising her imaginable career and what a perfect human being she is, and how she never said anything bad about him.... while in fact, we know a different story. Gosh! I hope the judge will see to justice and through this BS.

Janeny

She never said anything bad about him in private. Ha! But she obviously did it in PUBLIC!

Janeny

the trust is the snake's goal

This BS attorney says she is not after money but the trust is what set her up when she learned she could get more than what he was willing to give her.

Also, what career is he talking about? WHAT career????

Janeny

What a BS this attorney and his client. I hope the judge will see through all this BS.

Curious

antbabs -
That's what I was thinking. I remember what you said earlier about the weather and wind out there today. Why on earth would she risk those files being blown away? It's a showcase.

Belinda

antbabs -

Posted at 2:50 PM on Dec 15, 2010 by Curious
____________________________________________________

Faking that phone call ... who says those papers are relevent.

They could be her doodles for all we know.

igotfleasfromtmz

Herzog I bet if you made a little stink about something right about now, you would be into some big bucks.

Annie

I am sure she is the lowest possible lower ever, Belinda : )

ketjo

Love to stay and plalaver(ode english word meaning to talk) some more with you but weather folks have posted a winter storm warning for the area so I need to get back up the hill before the ice gets here. Don't know if I will be able to get out tomorrow if it gets bad so Mel and Oxshanna story will just have to wait for me .....;) Stay warm and safe.....

antbabs

I have to admit she looks a little better today than usual. Taking a second look at her new suit, it looks like a nice polyester blend from Target. Aussie you're probably right, that little see-through number is right underneath. Well, not much new....

Annie

I assumed she had her lunch packed in there

igotfleasfromtmz

Psst Chris timing is everything

Annie

You be safe also ketjo. See you when you get back to us!