Julia Stiles:

I Didn't Break Up

Michael C. Hall's Marriage

12/16/2010 7:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Julia Stiles is bristling at the rumors she's the reason Michael C. Hall and fellow "Dexter" star Jennifer Carpenter are divorcing.

Julia Stiles

Julia gave this statement to TMZ:  "I have absolutely nothing to do with the split between Michael and Jennifer."

Julia goes on:  "We are good friends and enjoyed working together.  This is a personal matter between them, and we should respect their privacy."

And, Julia says, "Although I too prefer to keep my private life private, I felt compelled to dispel the rumors I was somehow the cause for this matter."

Tammy

WOW...
Nice teeth if your favorite color is YELLOW

Posted at 3:03 PM on Dec 16, 2010 by Me

NATURAL/UNENHANCED teeth come in varying shades. If you go to a dentist, and I hope you do, you'll see the range of colors. White teeth are rarely natural and are mostly result from bleaching or veneers.

Just Me

Uhh, Annie, the story was on TMZ and various other gossip sites earlier today. I'm sure Julia was just unaware that you hadn't yet made your daily/hourly trip to TMZ before she released the statement. Honest mistake.

Criss

Very unflattering pic, but I always consisered her kinda cute.

ChuckyDee

Isn't Julia old news?? Really, what has she done lately?

jjh

I want to say this, JMO I believe Micheal Is gay we shall see

camaguey

My God, look at her. It's JULIA STILES. How could she break up ANY marriage! I mean, SERIOUSLY.

Mike

Unless she was cheating with Jennifer, because Jennifer was the one cheating. TMZ is slow as usual.

summer

I didn't think Julia would have an affair with a married man - the way Jennifer Carpenter did.

annie2

Just Me, you are right. I don't check out TMZ hourly. Thought it was the first story regarding this topic. My bad.

j

She looks like Heath Ledger??

Throwback kid

Julie Stiles may be the worst actress since Jessica Alba! she has no range and plays the same character every time. How did this girl get in movies?

Bubba Ganoosh

Julie Stiles is too ugly to break up any marriage. One look at her and a guy is bound to fall back in love with his own wife.

Michael

Julia Stiles and a man [any man] in the same bed overnight?
You're kidding right?

In answer to your fears, not likely in this lifetime.

nusox n draws

wow weird all around

MK

I don't get the "fug" comments about Julia Stiles. She's absolutely beautiful, but she doesn't have caps on her teeth and her features are natural. I'd LOVE to see what the bashers look like. Please feel free to post pics of yourself. I also think Jennifer Carpenter is pretty. She certainly doesn't look like all the other plastic surgeon-enhanced Barbies in Hollywood, and yes, that is a good thing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments