« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick Ponies Up Porsche for Fiancée's Bday

12/16/2010 5:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Vick is definitely spending cash like a starting QB -- because the dude just handed over a fully loaded Porsche to his fiancée at her birthday bash in Philadelphia ... TMZ has learned.

Michael Vick Porsche
Sources inside the party tell us Vick's fiancée, Kijafa Frink, celebrated her birthday with a private event at a Philly nightclub ... where guests feasted on filet mignon sliders, imported crab balls, and designer chicken wings (yeah, we don't get it either).

But here's the kicker -- when it was time to open gifts Vick whipped out a brand new Porsche Panamera! Yeah, he dropped $90k on a birthday gift. Baller.

We're told Vick's Philadelphia Eagles teammates LeSean McCoy and DeSean Jackson were also at the party -- but we're guessing he didn't toss the Porsche keys to 'em the way he tosses the rock.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

LAWRENCE

Thanks for proving my point Dee, I appreciate it. I made $135,000 this year for answering a phone as I own a small business in Chicago. I own a condo that I bought for $300,000 that will be worth double that when the market comes around again. I lease my cars (under the business name) so I get a new one every four years. Why am I tell you this? I'm telling you this because I have never claim bankruptcy, have a savings account, understand that it's not Christmas every day of the week. I don't care what Mike Vick thinks of me but I can tell you one thing. One day I'll have children and when my kids go to school the other parents won't be horrified to have their children at my home. I will be a respected member of society. You can't put a price on that. My best friend is a commodities trader worth more than Vick and he's a family man who has his childrens respect. He drives an Aston Martin and would turn around on the way to the grocery store if he forgot his coupons. Your hero is not a hero, he's a s***bag. I just laugh that you seem so impressed by him and think you're buring me because he has more money. Guess what, when he goes to a PTA meeting (which he doesn't) they look at him and think he's a pot smoking dog killer. Would you like to be seen that way? Like I said, thanks for proving my point.

LAWRENCE

Last one. Why doesn't Mike Vick have any product endorsements? Woods still has plenty of product endorsements, why not Vick? That's all you need to ask yourself about your "hero."

Yo

they're both losers! she's a skank and he deserves to be beat!

Regins Martin

Vic is a slezzy pieve of trash! He should have been kicked out of the NFL, but no, the NFL brought him back. Hope all the teams that want him etc, have a bunch of seasons like the Bengals. This piece of s*** is pure evil. I still mcant under stand wht the eternal revenue never got involved with thid. S*** man bankrolled most of these sadistic deaths. I hate u Mike Vic and any 1 having any thing 2 do with u.

jon

man these people that hate on vick are the same ones that will go hunting deer while having a house full of food but killing deer is cool cause white folks do it right?

diogenes

Culture?? Race?? No. The man is a KILLER. It is my hope that Vick burns in Hell. And he can take Andy Reed with him. Reed is willing to hire a KILLER to win football games.

frankie

Have you ever noticed that every race of people that come to America except Negro,s do well . They are some of the biggest racist I have ever seen . But they also hate each other and try to bring each other down .My dad told me years ago to never trust NEGRO,s ,he said if you fool with one long enough they will try to beat you out of something ,or they think you owe them something . NEGRO,s support Vick because he is black and that is the only reason .

Gizmo

How about that AHOLE pay 4 the care of his poor abused animals that got taken away from him to have a better life.. Pay Up Jerk..He should have to suffer the same torture he did to those poor defensive animals..

who cares

As long as white folks do something, it's all good right. Well wrong, you hunt and fish, is that not killing a innocent animal?.such hypocrites, and vick will have endorsements very soon you hater{lawrence}, I to have my own home here in Austin, Tx. Custom built, and this market isnt coming around no time soon, I buy a new car every 3yrs{retired military}, and present government. No one gives a hoot about your no good as- friend the commodities cheat who are the one's that crashed the country with their ponzy schemes.

LAWRENCE

Puhleeeez. Who's going to give him a sponsorship, Petsmart? Maybe a taser company for his great electrocution skills. Keep kidding yourself. The reason he doesn't have endorsement and Tiger does is that Tiger cheated on his wife (albeit with a ton of women) but that's something that happens in life. See nobody goes out and drowns, electrocutes and hangs dogs. Do you get it. What he did was subhuman. For all the fools trying to say hunting and fishing is no different keep fooling yourself. I go out for a few hours to play a little bar trivia and nobody can answer the obvious.

By the way my friend was never involved in a ponzi scheme. Here's a guy who lived at home until he was 28 making $7.00 an hour running and then clerking for a trader. He did everything the right way which is why he's loaded to the hilt today. I'll never see that money nor will I see Vick money in my lifetime. That said I'll always be respected by my friends, family, customers and anybody else I encounter because (drum roll please) I pay my bills, don't kill dogs and I'm a stand up person. Mike Vick can make a hundred million dollars and he can never say that...EVER.

This whole article was about a loser who just bought a expensive car and threw an expensive car after screwing a bunch of creditors and you want to celbrate him. Fortunately he will never make the money he should have had, OVER ONE HUNDRED MILLION AND THEN SOME. Yep, every day Arthur Blank thanks his lucky stars that Vick (who never won a Superbowl or even made it there for that matter) was stupid enough to be fired for cause. Now they have Matt Ryan, A STAND UP INDIVIDUAL and are looking at a first round buy and home field advantage in a place they have not lost this season throuought the playoffs.

What wrong, I'm 100% right. Sorry but you may think Vick is cool but I know exactly what he is, a s***bag. This is not a black / white issue it's about being a human and he's no different then people who attack pregnant women and cut out fetuses. What he did was subhuman and that's why he doesn't have any commercials or endorsements and probably never will again. Thank you and please be sure to tip your waitress on the way out.

diogenes

Dog KILLER broke federal law and was sent to jail. I wish they had thrown away the key and that he was still in jail.
Go to Hell you Son on a Bitch.

who cares

As a retired soldier who served in the war, I was told by enemy that was caught to never trust the infidel{whites}, that they only care about greed and trying to control everything. But not to take sides Vick isnt the only piece of crap. Heres a good list of White folks who have been in jail, cheated, stole, DWI, drugs, etc And I have hundreds of more names. So this just go to show that crime isnt just black but all races. We all need to admit that we Americans are all filty raggs!! Susan smith, Tonya Harding, Heidi Fleiss, Patty hearst, Winona Ryder, pee wee herman, River Phoenix, Robert Downy Jr, Tim Allen, andy ****, Josh Brolin, Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, Hugh Grant, Mel Gibson, Kidd rock, Ben Roethlisberger, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Steve Garvey, Brett Farve, Chipper Jones, Roger Clemons, Mark McGuire, Lance armstrong, charles Manson, Kelsey Gramer, Bernard Kerik, Tom Delay, Bernie Madoff, Phil Spector, Dennis Kozlowski, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer. So lets just all get along and fight the real enemy that want's to kill us all.

wtf?

This mother-f#cker is a herpes spreading (settled out of court with the woman), pot smoking (weed found in his water bottle at the airport), drug test failing, dog murdering, money laundering, bankruptcy fraud. In case "ya'll" didn't know, it has been alleged that he hid a s#itload of money with family members and friends before he declared bankrupcty. AND, this no good ghetto thug even admitted what a slacker he was back in his Atlanta days. Giants better drill this mother-f#cker into the ground this Sunday.

who cares

Maybe he should have come out of that low life trailer park, Here's a list of non blacks who have herpes, Derrick Jeter, Liza Minnelli, Robin Williams, Tony Bennett, David Haselhoff, Esai Morales, Katie Holmes, Moby, Fred Durst, Billy Idol, Tommie lee, Colin Farrell, Pamela Anderson, Britney Spears, Alyssa Milano, Bill Clinton, Brad pitt. And I have more names, so let's stop all of this childish crap out and get along. As I keep saying we are all FILTY RAGGS for the BIBLE says so.

diogenes

Posted at 7:02 PM on Dec 16, 2010 by wtf?

better said than I. Thank you.