« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick Ponies Up Porsche for Fiancée's Bday

12/16/2010 5:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Vick is definitely spending cash like a starting QB -- because the dude just handed over a fully loaded Porsche to his fiancée at her birthday bash in Philadelphia ... TMZ has learned.

Michael Vick Porsche
Sources inside the party tell us Vick's fiancée, Kijafa Frink, celebrated her birthday with a private event at a Philly nightclub ... where guests feasted on filet mignon sliders, imported crab balls, and designer chicken wings (yeah, we don't get it either).

But here's the kicker -- when it was time to open gifts Vick whipped out a brand new Porsche Panamera! Yeah, he dropped $90k on a birthday gift. Baller.

We're told Vick's Philadelphia Eagles teammates LeSean McCoy and DeSean Jackson were also at the party -- but we're guessing he didn't toss the Porsche keys to 'em the way he tosses the rock.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Missy

And for all of you defending him...

I'm sorry but Child and Animal abusers don't get second chances with me! To abuse living things that totally depend on you is just morally wrong. He did this for 8 years! That is not something a little jail time and fines will cure...sorry!

Ellis

My fondest wish for the holidays would be to see some 260... lb. linebacker ram his helmet into this animals chest and hear the bones break, blood gush from his mouth and then 5 ghetto pitbulls eat what's left and lap up the blood. Stinking piece of ghetto filth.

frankie

Vick is mean and evil ,he will never change . How can this slut go out with this jerk who drowened dogs ,hung dogs ,fed puppies to fighting pit bulls ,and yet most blacks support him ,what does that say . I hope this MF goes broke and back to prison . Also he electricuted dogs .

Tee

You bigots are pitiful. You don't give a d@mn about the dogfighting you just want to see another millionaire black man suffer for the rest of his life...IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!! Big Ben can be accused of raping several women and you don't spit this much venom...hmmm I wonder why??

Most of you love your dogs more than you love your kids...thats why they grow up to be serial killers and rapists! God is watching over MV7...who's watching over you???

Missy

I don't care if every black person in the world is a millionare...just don't abuse animals!!!! I think the NFL is full of thugs...white and black!

LAWRENCE

Sorry Tee, throw your fishing pole out there with your race bait and I still won't bite. If you can't understand that Mike Vick is a piece of garbage then you'll never get it. There are so many African American millionaires in the NFL yet you don't hear people trashing on them do you? Nope because most if not all those people live productive crime free lives and are upstanding members of their community. Of course they don't have the "bling bling" or whatever attracts most ghetto rats like yourself so they are considered "sellouts." Hate to break the news to you but most of your idols would gladly spit in your face. Keep thinking you're "keeping it real dog."

KiKi

He still displayed extremely psychopathic behaviour. Prison time or not; until that 'man' has undergone intensive therapy I consider him a danger to society.

Tee

Missy, how many pitbulls do you own???

frankie

NO38 Lawrence RIGHT ON WELL SAID !!!!!!!

Missy

What? I need to own a pitbull in order for my comments to be ok? Whatever! I love ALL dogs! And no dog deserved to be treated the way that Michael Vick treated them!

KiKi

@Tee - *many* of us volunteer to help rescue pits and other dogs - many of us have worked with or know the volunteers that saved Vick's dogs from death and rehabilitated them.

Do you know anything about even one of those dogs? Do you know that several have become service dogs or otherwise certified as 'good citizen dogs'? Love & proper training is all it takes; oh yeah and to not be psychotic helps too...check out how most serial killers get their start, their crimes against animals are actually quite mild compared to how Vick violated the laws of human compassion & decency with his actions.

coastal

Vick is EVIL. There is no other word to describe someone who can look into the innocent eyes of a dog and shoot it, drown it, electrocute it, hang it or torture it. And there is no cure or rehabilitation for evil. If he hadn't been caught, he'd STILL be torturing and murdering innocent dogs FOR SPORT/MONEY/ENTERTAINMENT. Karma has a BIG fall coming for him...wait and see. And P.S. - I couldn't care less what color the mother_ucker is.

Missy

Bravo Kiki and Coastal! Completely agree with you both! :)

Irony

So - let me get this right - vick kills dogs - he is now the black hitler...Sarah Palin kills moose and whatever else she can shoot in Alaska - and you love her...really?

So, its perfectly ok to kill some animals, but not others? I get it...NOT.

I don't see any of this HATRED about the serial killer kids that keep shooting up PEOPLE!!!!

White people - you all must practice having "relations" with your dogs first - because I have never seen a group of people love dogs more than humans...

(even though Vick was wrong - they were still only dogs)

LAWRENCE

Sorry Irony but it's clear you don't know the difference between a domesticated animal and a wild one. I would suggest you look at some of your family members if you want to learn the difference. I have more respect for a dog then I do for you.