« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick Ponies Up Porsche for Fiancée's Bday

12/16/2010 5:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Vick is definitely spending cash like a starting QB -- because the dude just handed over a fully loaded Porsche to his fiancée at her birthday bash in Philadelphia ... TMZ has learned.

Michael Vick Porsche
Sources inside the party tell us Vick's fiancée, Kijafa Frink, celebrated her birthday with a private event at a Philly nightclub ... where guests feasted on filet mignon sliders, imported crab balls, and designer chicken wings (yeah, we don't get it either).

But here's the kicker -- when it was time to open gifts Vick whipped out a brand new Porsche Panamera! Yeah, he dropped $90k on a birthday gift. Baller.

We're told Vick's Philadelphia Eagles teammates LeSean McCoy and DeSean Jackson were also at the party -- but we're guessing he didn't toss the Porsche keys to 'em the way he tosses the rock.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

KiKi

It's also clear that Mr/Ms Irony likes to make assumptions.

I'm in no way 'ok' with Palin's actions/views either. Shooting at a running herd from a helicopter is NOT 'hunting'. The woman doesn't hunt regularly either; all of that is PR to sell her to her base. Watch her actually try to handle a gun and you can see she's a total novice. (Which IMO is a good thing.)

Missy

Irony you really have no clue! People like you, are why Vick is back in NFL like nothing happened...you make me sick!

dyson rich

I bet if Tom Brady killed some Dogs he would have been forgiven by now. These comments seem very Racist. I would bet he leased the Porsche and pays no more that 850 a month for it. Well within the allowance he's given. Stop worrying about the man he was, and start thinking about the man he's become. I would be happy if my 8 year old looks up to him. While I don't condone any violence or cruelty towards animals just like all the haters here I ask you this, When you cook a Lobster isn't it cruel to throw it in ALIVE. Where do you draw the line. Is this OK . I know the things he did were horrible but only because he did it to a Animal we consider a Pet. Do you think Killing a mouse is wrong or stepping on a Ant. We have Justified these seeming small acts of cruelty that we do every day. I remember my kid asking me why I stepped on a Ant, My reply was "it's just a Ant" . He doesn't have a problem stepping on them now or using a magnifying glass to kill them. If you think about it in the simplest terms aren't we all guilty of some act of Animal Cruelty. Does a Ant have less of a right to live than a dog, or are they both created as equals.

fahgettaboutit

Sliders, crab balls, chicken wings. God I hate this guy...but I can't complain about the menu...pure class. "Hey baby, I bought you a expensive car...all you mutha f**kas get dat chicken wing hot sauce away from my bitches ride!"

I hope a dog s.h.i.t.s on it.

moleman

I heard that just the other day that he wanted to get another dog. Why? His gf is a dog. You'd think he'd buy a Porsche for a better looking woman.

Missy

Racist? Gimme a break! Abuse knows no color you idiot! If Tom Brady did this, I would be hating on him!

Sarah

Vick is a cruel creep. That ho with him is a lowlife.

KiKi

@Dyson

Let me be very clear so the slow can understand.

Man; Woman; Adult; Child; White; Black; Yellow; Red; Brown; Purple w/ Green Polka Dots - I don't give a flying rats a** who or what you are - *if* you can do what Vick did w/ no remorse or guilt; you are missing a very vital piece of what makes us human.

The man admits quite plainly that (regardless of culture) nothing inside told him that anything he was doing was wrong; and had he not been caught he'd still be right on doing it.

His actions were those of a disassociated psychopath w/ zero empathy or compassion for another living being - personally I find it beyond frightening he's allowed near children w/ only jail time and not serious intensive therapy.

LAWRENCE

Thanks for your input Dyson. I would appreciate if you would please drop of your kid at the nearest fire department so he can be placed in a home that will allow him to have a future. Trust me I'm as white as Casper and if Tom Brady did the same things Vick did my opinion wouldn't change for a second. This is not a black or white issue allthough it's obvious that you want to make it one like the rest of your stupid race haters. I'm so blown away when people think this guy is "cool" when he can't be any father from that. He just bought an expensive car for his girlfriend. Payments or not he just finished screwing over a ton of creditors by filing a bankruptcy which they never should have given him until they knew he wouldn't be able to pay these people back. Now he's in position to score a big contract and pay these people back (including you the tax payer if you actually work and pay taxes) and he goes out and starts his childish spending patters all over again. If you want your eight year old looking up to a person who's irresponsible with their money and a dog killer then you must really want your child to aim as low as possible in life. You're a sad parent at best.

Sarah

Did Vick convert to Islam? The Muslim world hates dogs. Just wondering.

frankie

Nobody gives a crap about blacks playing the race card anymore ,that tactic won,t work anymore ,now that we have a black president ,who wouldn,t have been elected without millions and millions of whites voteing for him . VICK is a evil evil person ,bad Karma ia comming his way .

Bill Leslie

Unbelievable - he hasn't paid his full court ordered fines, penalties and restitution and his lawyer has been arguing financial hardship and he blows 90 grand on a ho.

Jen

Are you people serious? You couldn't come up with anything better than to place the race card? Oh yeah, we all hate Vick because he's a "black" athlete. I'm so sick of this kind of ignorant b.s. Everyone makes mistakes I definitely won't argue with you there but the kind of crime he committed can not be compared to the kinds of mistakes that the majority of us have made. He blatenly broke the law and as a result many dogs were tortured, difigured and killed. I have serious doubts that if his crime involved hurting children in some way that you would feel the same way. He does not deserve to live the kind of lifestyle he's living.

lissalissa25

some people forgive murderers faster than a man that killed dogs. and they were pit bulls. sorry but in my opinion he should get an award for killing pit bulls.

i was a falcon fan, hated they lost you Mike since now you have proven you are the best QB in football. I've forgiven you Michael, some people just don't know how to forgive. I call them PETA KOOKS. Win the super bowl this year michael, stick it to em good!

OMG

by the looks of his girlfriend, Vick broke court order and still owns a dog