Waka Flocka Search Warrant -- Guns, Gangs & Ganja

12/16/2010 4:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the search warrant executed during a police raid at rapper Waka Flocka's Georgia home this morning -- which cops claim turned up drugs, guns ... and ended in at least two arrests.

1216_WAKA_DOC_LAUNCH_EX
According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, cops were on the lookout for "marijuana, articles, pictures, and communications relating to gangs and gang paraphernalia."

Cops tell TMZ, they ended up finding marijuana, prescription drugs, and two firearms. We're told Waka wasn't home at the time but another rapper Gucci Mane was handcuffed at the scene -- and eventually freed.

Cops say two other men in the house were arrested and charged with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.

As for Waka -- law enforcement sources tell us they confiscated the guns -- a Kel-Tech .223 caliber sub gun, and a Taurus .40 caliber semi-automatic -- as well as prescription drugs from his house.

1216_waka_flocka_flame_footer

Joao

I hate
N i g g e r s!

Posted at 4:09 PM on Dec 16, 2010 by MiMi

MiMi, You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, times will get better, just get your GED, upgrade to a double-wide trailer, and buy a bus pass. There's still hope

BRET

NO WAY! Another s***my rapper busted. Wow I wish I was that cool

There Goes My Show

Every time the police take these s*** off the streets and lock them up for life, I rejoice that something is right with the world. These dangerous, gang banging criminals don't deserve any sympathy from those of use in civilized society. Let them rot in a cell.

Nostradamus

Approximately 70% of violent crimes are committed by black males. Black males make up approx. 10% of the population. Do the math.

Wigirl

Does this fool REALLY have an iced-out Fozzy Bear around his neck?

kristen

lil wayne wanna be

robert h

Why is this the first I've ever heard of this guy?

toonew

Seriously.... who is this guy???

And how in the hell do people get famous for acting like complete morons?
I think the movie "Idiocracy" is going to become a reality a lot faster than we imagined!

Rachel Rothechild

I am so happy I have no idea who this demon looking predator homosexual is but it is always the same story just ask Andre 3000. I will consider being penetrated in the arse and praise satan while indoctrinating young people and adults who listen to me.
Once you join the order you can check out but you can never leave. he had guns because he was scared. Not because he maybe in a gang. The ignorant prick has money why would he be around a gang. Those guns were for protection an the drugs self evident. That boy now running scared because the world he choose to be part of is trying to kill him.

juan

damn i hope he dont get locked up well atleast gets out b4 sunday! only reason besides twista im goin to wgci big jam so flocka better be there

shae

Dats crazy Gucci and Waka always in some ish. But I hope waka dont get any jail time cuz dats my bae he is soooooo sexys with them big,juicy,and red lips.smh xoxoxo Smoochies waka. lol :)

Max

Yea well while these "idiots" are making millions, you're commenting on articles about them. Go figure

dizzaydotcom

In order to be a schedule I drug the drug has to have 1. a high potential for abuse, 2. no currently accepted medical use in the united states and 3. a lack of safety. Let's start with 3 lack of safety no one has ever died from an overdose on marijuana. 2. No accepted medical use in the united states? Marijuana is legal in 14 states for medical use. 1. HIgh potential for abuse? More people are addicted to fast food which can cause obesity, heart disease and other health problems. Tobacco, caffeine, and alcohol aren't even categorized and we all know where they would be if they were.

shena

& if he got the money to buyy weed n guns let him. Police dnt go thru rock star house when they doin the worse drug n the world .. check theyy house

matreiya

I want to know why Gucci Mane was at Waka's house early in the morning...I think they were going "hard in the paint." Waka, Gucci and Soldier Boy are the worst things to ever happen to rap...rhyming one syllable over and over. I mean "rapping" about guns, drugs and hanging with gang members does tend to bring attention to oneself. Doesn't take a genuis to figure that out. Since they all believe they are the godfather, get a secret room like Bruce Wayne to hide your guns. Don't just put it in the closet...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments