Cops Raid Waka Flocka's House, Gucci Mane Cuffed

12/16/2010 2:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... a gaggle of cops raided rapper Waka Flocka Flame's Georgia home this AM on suspicion of prostitution -- and Waka's mom tells us, fellow rapper Gucci Mane is in cuffs.

1216_waka_gucci_Getty_TMZ_EX
Law enforcement sources in Henry County tell TMZ, cops are investigating possible prostitution.

Waka's mom tells us, cops are also looking for evidence of gangs and drugs, though we have not been able to confirm this with law enforcement.

Our law enforcement sources say cops found marijuana and weapons.

According to neighbors, there are still four cop cars parked outside.

We're told Waka (left) is not there -- and his mom tells us, if he doesn't show up soon ... cops will issue an arrest warrant.

UPDATE: We're told Gucci Mane has since been let go. Waka is still AWOL.

TJ

Who?? Never heard of these thug losers.

tmzDude

She said Look Ma No Hand Cuffs! ha.... rich dumb funkz..... gosh. youtube.com/user/BaddBoyBlanco

todd lee

WHO THE HELL ARE THESE TWO CLOWNS?? any two-bit black guy with tattoos all over themselves and can rhyme the words "BITCHES" and "SWITCHES" call themselves rappers....gimme a break!! throw them in prison, no one will miss them!!

Ghost

Uhhhh...who?

Trevis Miho

Man, some people are sooo simple that their stupidity is admired and mistaken for actually bein' cool. I've read quite a few different interviews from Wacka - this muf**ka is dumb as ****. Any ebonics speakin', bottom of the barrel mentality type fool can jump up and down on stage and talk about how hard they are - and all I gotta say to those people are: Get that money while you can, because you will NOT be a staple in Hiphop as time passes. 15 minutes and counting. People this idiotic aren't meant to have longevity. If he was smart, he'd be saving that show money for the future, but he's not smart enough to get it. Prostitutes, firearms, liquor, weed, then the rides over and we got a pissed off has-been resorting back to people who will eventually have cops after them over bull****. Wacka, Gucci - prove me wrong..PLEASE.

TMZ dont like me

Calling all cars! Calling all cars! Radric Davis and Juaquin Malphurs are at it again!!!

jack

I'm delighted to say I have absolutely NO IDEA who these idiots are...

oleman

Who cares.....bunch of low life idiots

My two cents ;)

Wow! Ok the names are rapper names. I get it but come on guys doing this sh*t when you got to face it somewhere someone is looking at ya'll like role models. Thanks for setting back the rapper/ black American thug bullsh*t back about 30 years. Grow up and use ur public platform for positive not dumb negative crap like prostitution. Ugh! I hate seeing headlines like this but they wouldnt be written if people werent still being reckless like this

dd

Pathetic.

Trainwrecks

Wait, what??? A rapper involved in criminal felony activity? NOOOO way.

Next thing you'll tell us is that Kim Kardashian gave up dating until she started to start dating again.

Absolute breaking news.

And I agree with the posters that said ... Um, who?

Brad

Why is this news? Every black guy thinks they are a rapper. Throw these idiots in jail. Anybody who looks up to these guys obviously had crappy parents.

Stephanie

#12 Actually it's the LOVE of money that is the root of all evil.

I am fimiliar with Waka Flocka's name because I have a teenager but, I have to say that yet again, the image that this young, almost talented rapper set for teenagers never amazes me. You have to wonder, and I do, if the black community, and Martin Luther King JR, that has fought so hard to leave this image is not pissed. The day we stop supporting this type of behavior by not buying their music, we may be able to make a little change.

Matt Raz

When Gucci and Waka get out, I want to see a reality show about their life on parole. Imagine the Simple Life with felons seeking employment

@mattRAZ

Pistol

Who? And, who? Nevermind. I don't care.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments